Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > The Gear > General Gear Discussion

Old 03-22-2017, 09:30 PM   #1221
BallisticSquid

BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
Yes. Brian probably stole all those amps and like he said, he is a cheap bastard. If need be, he wants to be able to defend himself in court.

I was thinking they were being held at his lawyer's office for safe keeping during the divorce .

j/k
BallisticSquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 10:33 PM   #1222
Brian Krashpad

Brian Krashpad The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Brian Krashpad The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking
Talking

Quote:
Yes. Brian probably stole all those amps and like he said, he is a cheap bastard. If need be, he wants to be able to defend himself in court.

Haha, oh you kids!

That was the library at my prior firm. My main band and a side band I was in with another of the partners practised in that room after hours, for years. It was the perfect rehearsal space. The books provided soundproofing, plus the library was in the center of the building with a hallway around it, and then attorney offices on the outside edge. We could play as loud as we wanted. Plus, of course, there were bathrooms, heat and A/C, and a fridge.

One time we even had a band party there. Since it was in a law office, I wore a tie.

Brian Krashpad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 11:44 PM   #1223
shredd
Lifeson wannabe

shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad View Post
That was the library at my prior firm. My main band and a side band I was in with another of the partners practised in that room after hours, for years. It was the perfect rehearsal space. The books provided soundproofing, plus the library was in the center of the building with a hallway around it, and then attorney offices on the outside edge. We could play as loud as we wanted. Plus, of course, there were bathrooms, heat and A/C, and a fridge.

One time we even had a band party there. Since it was in a law office, I wore a tie.
This man is my god. Can I be yer frend?!?

"Time is the fire in which we burn..." - Soren
"Never in the course of human conflict have so many owed so much to so few." - Winston Churchill
shredd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 01:49 AM   #1224
Brian Krashpad

Brian Krashpad The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Brian Krashpad The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking
Talking

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shredd View Post
This man is my god. Can I be yer frend?!?
Haha, of course! My partners at that firm were all about a decade older than I, and we folded it up (so they could retire) about 6 months after that gear shot was taken in the library (on a weekend, basically I blew an entire Saturday staging that shot).

So now I'm back at Casa Krashpad. I used to keep most of my gear at the office to keep it from cluttering the house, now it's all back here. And I'm back to playing in the garage.

But if it was good enough for the Clash, it's good enough for me!

Old 03-23-2017, 02:03 AM   #1225
Hurricane Ramon

Hurricane Ramon Just getting started
Cool Musician Hang Out - No Nagging Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad View Post
Haha, of course! My partners at that firm were all about a decade older than I, and we folded it up (so they could retire) about 6 months after that gear shot was taken in the library (on a weekend, basically I blew an entire Saturday staging that shot).

So now I'm back at Casa Krashpad. I used to keep most of my gear at the office to keep it from cluttering the house, now it's all back here. And I'm back to playing in the garage.

But if it was good enough for the Clash, it's good enough for me!

That is just a beautiful pic man .

I know I like a neat set up on stage but - at home it's pure grundge to me :

Keepin it Jazzy - Bluesy - CW - Tripped Out What EVER Rock-A-Anythang man . .

Yep I'm a laid back eclectic kind of guy .

EZ :

HR

It started for me with Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in 54 on a Blues Harp and progressed , then life .....some death ....Evolving as I went like a small rock in a stream rounding out as I went with the flow as I go through the white waters and waterfalls of life . Life has always been interesting to me
Hurricane Ramon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 02:52 AM   #1226
Bellcose

Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ramon View Post

That is just a beautiful pic man .

I know I like a neat set up on stage but - at home it's pure grundge to me :

Keepin it Jazzy - Bluesy - CW - Tripped Out What EVER Rock-A-Anythang man . .

Yep I'm a laid back eclectic kind of guy .

EZ :

HR

The only issue will be when you four-wheel drift your Ford (Fender) Mustang into the open garage forgetting that.........
...I don't want to go among mad people Alice remarked, "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: we're all mad here. I am mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat ,"or you wouldn't have come here."
Bellcose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 01:42 PM   #1227
Brian Krashpad

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellcose View Post
The only issue will be when you four-wheel drift your Ford (Fender) Mustang into the open garage forgetting that.........
The cars have not been in the garage at Casa Krashpad in decades. The first, composite shotis from the early '90s.

Old 03-23-2017, 04:44 PM   #1228
shredd
Lifeson wannabe

shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Now THAT is what garage-band life looks like!!!

"Time is the fire in which we burn..." - Soren
"Never in the course of human conflict have so many owed so much to so few." - Winston Churchill
shredd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 07:13 PM   #1229
Plankton
Chum

Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Very Feng shui. Gotta have a plant for some co2. Even if it's fake for placebo effect.
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 11:37 PM   #1230
Germs

Germs Just getting started

Guitar

Washburn Wr

Epiphone Les Paul Special II

Amps

Epiphone 10v (Piece of shit)

Line 6 Spider 3 15v
Germs is offline   Reply With Quote