Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Tales from the road

Old 12-05-2017, 07:58 PM   #41
AlyKat
Collab Queen

AlyKat huffs white out AlyKat huffs white out AlyKat huffs white out AlyKat huffs white out AlyKat huffs white out AlyKat huffs white out AlyKat huffs white out AlyKat huffs white out

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobF View Post
I LIKE it!
I took that outside your compound!
Old 12-05-2017, 08:51 PM   #42
BobF
Random Opinion Generator

BobF feels up puppies BobF feels up puppies BobF feels up puppies BobF feels up puppies BobF feels up puppies BobF feels up puppies BobF feels up puppies BobF feels up puppies

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyKat View Post
I took that outside your compound!
I thought it looked familiar!!

--
Angels are crying because TRUTH has died ...

Illegitimi non carborundum
BobF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 08:07 PM   #43
JaxJaxon

JaxJaxon Just getting started

I would have Bob Back.But be Ready to Ditch Him If He Has not Changed his Out Look.on what others think about him being in a Band.Makes Him To Unstable Confuseing What He Wants And What Others Want. do you remember yoko ono or Christy mcvee

Last edited by JaxJaxon; 12-08-2017 at 05:46 PM. Reason: examples of band break ups or drastic change
JaxJaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 01:29 AM   #44
classicrock

classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma

SG, You are a serious musician and the real marketable talent in any group you are in. From all that you have posted I can easily tell how serious you are. To reach your goals you need to be with serious minded musicians like yourself. Any guitarist that would quit a band over a girlfriend has shown you his priorities and does not have the right attitude to succeed in a competitive business like music. Believe me there are many great players out there that would feel privileged and excited to play with you. You don't need this guy and the emotional baggage he carries.

That being said I hope you take this lesson to heart, with very few exceptions inter band romantic relationships almost never work out and nearly always cause issues.
classicrock is offline   Reply With Quote