Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > The Gear > General Gear Discussion

Old 10-17-2017, 07:46 PM   #31
Darylb23

Darylb23 Just getting started

I was regretting selling my Reverend Club King HB but I have since bought a Reverend Double Agent so I'm ok on that one. But I do wish I would have hung on to my G&L ASAT Special and that cheap little Tele I had.
Darylb23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 08:45 PM   #32
Parralax view

Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia

Maybe my experience is why I never let go of anything. I'm heartbroken to have to let go of my lowly little gdec. It doesn't work any more and I'm not taking it in to repair. The kidney foundation will end up with this one, probably my unusable DA-5 too....Shame, they are mint but don't work.
Old 10-17-2017, 10:22 PM   #33
St.Fill
To love 'er is tequila...

St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal

For me, it would be a gold (like a gold top LP) '64 Gibson Firebird III I had many moons ago.
That Firebird was really special in every way: tone, playability, looks... it even had an unusually fat neck, not quite a '59 LP neck, but noticeably fatter than the typical Firebird of the time period.

I still have a guitar that I came VERY close to selling at one time (my old Les Paul). The sale never came to pass, thank God.
I've owned that LP for over 30 years now. IF I had sold it, it would have unquestionably been the crown jewel of my "gear I let go of and wish I'd kept" list.

Then, of course, you just HAD to speak, didnt you??
St.Fill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 02:56 PM   #34
Minotaur
Lazy cowboy chords player

Minotaur feels up puppies Minotaur feels up puppies Minotaur feels up puppies Minotaur feels up puppies Minotaur feels up puppies Minotaur feels up puppies Minotaur feels up puppies Minotaur feels up puppies

My Seagull acoustic. I think it was the Maritime. I haz teh big regerts I got rid of it. I don;t know if I can afford another one right now. I won't get shit for my Epiphone and Yamahas.