Go Back   Guitar Forums > In The Studio > Jam Clinic

Old 02-17-2018, 06:09 PM   #31
Morfz

Morfz Just getting started Morfz Just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyKat View Post
Here is mine. 3 minutes of guitar bliss

https://app.box.com/s/kgxhpntw8g1amr03883pxqcwteuftfid
I like how you develop a theme and expand on it! Keep it going Aly, sounds good I also liked the first part best.

Skickat från min SM-G900F via Tapatalk
Morfz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 04:33 AM   #32
BallisticSquid

BallisticSquid huffs white out BallisticSquid huffs white out BallisticSquid huffs white out BallisticSquid huffs white out BallisticSquid huffs white out BallisticSquid huffs white out BallisticSquid huffs white out BallisticSquid huffs white out

Quote:
Here is mine. 3 minutes of guitar bliss

https://app.box.com/s/kgxhpntw8g1amr03883pxqcwteuftfid
Quote:
I'm rusty, haven't played any lead in eons. Thanks for listening !
Rusty!?!?!? Honestly, this is the best thing I've heard you play...this sounds great!! Great tone, great dynamics, great timing. You put a bunch of great phrases and lines together. Nice bends too!

I'd venture to say you benefited from the break perhaps.

I really enjoyed listening to that...that was very cool!
BallisticSquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 01:12 PM   #33
Abo
A thongs stuck n my teeth

Abo For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON Abo For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON Abo For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON Abo For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON Abo For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON Abo For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON Abo For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON Abo For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON Abo For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON Abo For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON

I haven't done a jam in ages. I tried to go through my boogie to record but I couldn't get it to work through the silent recording - it was way too silent lol

so it was PRS through a tc electronics g system with a plexitube pedal in the loop straight intyo the daw.

First take but thanks for posting this morfz I really enjoyed it

https://soundcloud.com/abokerr/abo-jam-11
Abo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 01:20 PM   #34
Abo
A thongs stuck n my teeth

Abo For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON Abo For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON Abo For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON Abo For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON Abo For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON Abo For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON Abo For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON Abo For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON Abo For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON Abo For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON

I don't like listening before participating but had a listen to Aly and I can hear in my opinion vast improvement. The vibrato going on there and the sliding into notes etc making it sound more natural than `just hitting the right notes`.

Well done you.
Abo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 04:03 PM   #35
AlyKat
Collab Queen

AlyKat huffs white out AlyKat huffs white out AlyKat huffs white out AlyKat huffs white out AlyKat huffs white out AlyKat huffs white out AlyKat huffs white out AlyKat huffs white out

Abo, that was great !!!! You never disappoint! Glad you were able to jump in on this one & hope to hear some more from you.

Thanks Morfz, Squid, & Abo for the nice comments !! I practiced & worked on 2 different tracks the night I recorded this, the Conjunto one & this one. It was a lot of guitar after weeks of none & I was really fatigued. Fingers are still sore, lol. After those comments I had to go back & listen again & impartially try to hear what you are hearing. I do like the way I started out but I did get sloppy & tired & it shows toward the end. Anyway, thanks for the ego boost!
Old 02-18-2018, 05:03 PM   #36
ronpfid
Getting my Mojo back

ronpfid Just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abo View Post
I haven't done a jam in ages. I tried to go through my boogie to record but I couldn't get it to work through the silent recording - it was way too silent lol

so it was PRS through a tc electronics g system with a plexitube pedal in the loop straight intyo the daw.

First take but thanks for posting this morfz I really enjoyed it

https://soundcloud.com/abokerr/abo-jam-11
Dang man!! NICE ! Very cool riffs!