Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Old 02-14-2018, 05:40 AM   #81
old geezer

old geezer Just getting started

I am afraid there is information in the public domain that refutes what you are saying. Like The linda jones case. It refutes everything you are saying. Do I really have to break down that case to show how your reasoning is off.
We all look for verification slim. Come on don't play that one, you do it too, we all do it. But in different ways.

I look for cases like the linda jones case, you look towards Tyson and incomplete scientific reasoning.. Like Tyson was there and he would know the answer or something. That's silly reasoning if you ask my opinion.

What about psychological or sociological reasoning.
From being with people that have had incredible things happen to them. The kind of subtle things that you Seattle dare I say Tyson really wouldn't be learning or picking up on in the slightest. Yet I am to believe what you tell me. LIKE YOU KNOW lol.

Because Even if a family member had a event happen to them that had strong indications it wasn't something from the earth. You would dismiss it as such because they did not get a bit of the space ship to bring back with them to prove to you it was, and they was convinced it was actually a spaceship.

It is a sociological phenomena too. And when someone close to you says I am convinced it was not of this earth, maybe its time, if you know that person well and can trust there judgment its ok sometimes to have faith in our fellow man or womens testimony. Not always of course. But in a lot of circumstances. A court of law wouldn't function with out testimony. Let alone from your mum brother sister. what ever. In nearly every case other family members say they was telling the truth. Often years later.

God knows why I am sharing Subtle sides to the phenomena with you. When even a hammer isn't going to convince you and the guys. But I always wonder if anything can get through I guess. Probably not

for the life of me, do not get those I can only see it unless its right on my lap kind of guys.

This particular case the LINDA JONES case really needs a scientific explanation Slim. And there isn't one. It actually fits the ETH hypothesis the best. Which if you want to call scientific fine. If not. Then its your choice Despite your belief it does not
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQTTUxHMCec. We have so many cases like this, that after a while the likes of the ufo ET sceptics belief system. is so out of touch with the likes of The linda jones or elsie oakenson case. That kind of closed in viewpoint starts to become meaningless. Especially to me. I try to educate. But you all feel its me who needs educating. Well you want a declaration I will give you one. This forum will see I am right about this. Even if it takes longer than its appearing it might take at the moment.

I spent time with CE4 witnesses . Neither you nor Tyson Seattle cobalt or anyone else is ever going to know how I felt when I realized Elsie Oakenson was telling the truth. Compared to what you guys say to me. You know nothing of the power I felt from the truth. Even though you will consider her either mistaken or a liar. Neither of which is true I assure you .
But of course you will disagree

First there was two small children involved. one a young teenager, and there mum. Saw UP CLOSE WHAT CAN ONLY BE DESCRIBED AS A SPACE SHIP lol. ( look up the case ) Linda was walking toward it. But the light was burning her face. Her daughter was hysterically shouting for her mum to come away from the object. Which she did. And they all ran home. The next day her face was burned. And scaling
Right ok. lets try some of your alternatives on this case yes slim ? Lets try some of the Tyson logic.
First Linda got both her kids to lie about all this happening yes ?

Nope sorry she didn't

Anymore

ok what about this one
It wasn't a craft from somewhere else.

It was let me guess the good year blimp erm. Nope ok ?

what about A VERY BIG DRONE SHAPED LIKE A BANANA with heat pouring out of it. Actually yes. But only the shaped like a banana with heat pouring out of it part, NOT THE DRONE

Erm a helicopter maybe ? erm nope.

A plane ? Nope
A kite ? Nope
A balloon Nope
God plz be something other than a space ship oh please.

Sorry Slim your viewpoint verification doesn't work either it seems. Especially in this case

government's can keep secrets I am amazed you think they can not. Infact your reasoning to me sounds very contradictory as you state here

--------------Do I believe the government withholds information from us? Yes, all the time. In the case of UFOs, I'd say that started as a result of the Cold War-------
Great with you on that agree totally.
Then you state
------------One thing I can say about government, since I work for the government- when it comes to secrets, they don't exist. Something that happens way up higher up the food chain, I learn about it, often the same day.----------
Ok unless your saying INTERNALLY kept secrets which is a different question from public kept secrets. Elizondo has said ( and possibly can prove ) That is not the case in the slightest. As Elizondo's superior officer was not aware of the AATIP program. Are you calling Elizondo a liar ?

If you could at least answer that contradiction on your knowledge and reasoning to me ?
Not sure why I am debating again. we did this before. We are not going to see eye to eye. And that's ok. But after the last time I had to produce a ton of government officials just to dispute one thing Seattle said. it can get a little like I don't just need a nap. But a vacation perhaps. Lets start a new air of respectable considerations on others beliefs yes. I will extend a olive branch, and say I don't agree with your reasoning but I respect your right to have it. If I have disrespected it at any point I apologize. if I see the same courtesy. Then great, breath of fresh air. Why do i get the feeling a olive branch of respect for all opinions. And beliefs is going to fall on deaf ears. Here's hoping on humanity jeez.
Btw if you listened to any of the both Elizondo and Hal putoff interviews. They are talking about unusual materials Hal putoff said he studied one. If this material ever does leave a classified umbrella my prediction will come true. And these conversations will hopefully be remembered. Don't say I didn't tell you so.

Last edited by old geezer; 02-14-2018 at 08:18 AM.
old geezer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 05:41 AM   #82
old geezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
Nice reply Seattle.
Says slim at the top ?
Old 02-14-2018, 06:37 AM   #83
Seattle

Seattle Just getting started Seattle Just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silimtao View Post
Stop trolling me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stop bullying me!
Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 06:51 AM   #84
old geezer

Slim said
----------Do you seriously believe a lid could be kept on information that aliens have visited us, and absolutely no one has come forth with information? Hinting at it isn't the same. Speculating about it, isn't the same.

While I find the subject interesting, even while believing there's other sentient beings somewhere in the galaxies (I'm a percentages type of guy)- I still see no evidence of it here, on this planet.

Evidence of something, isn't proof of something. It's the weight of the evidence, that's most important. Because you have 100, or one million people saying, THERE MUST BE ALIENS BUT THE GOV'T IS HIDING IT FROM US doesn't carry much weight, because there's no offer of proof.

At one time, the majority of people believed the earth was flat. We know how that turned out. Consensus doesn't create a fact.--------

I am at a lose for words because that's exactly what happened with the AATIP Program many in government were not aware of it including Elizondos immediate superior. The program itself was also hidden from the public quite well it seems.

Proves things can be hidden from the public yes ? Of course yes. only a fool would dispute that now the AATIP program has been admitted to. A program that has detected many unknowns with radar and camera footage, backing up there testimony

Cobalt didn't know about the AATIP program did you cobalt. Are you impressed with that ? No ?
Why Not, Oh I know stay with the crowed. And be distinctly unimpressed eh.

No proof ? really slim. So numerous chases involving highly trained fighter pilots recording these objects on camera. And radar tapes backing up what they saw is not proof. The pilots disagree with you about the origin of the objects. Claiming they are not man made. And I can see why when they have recorded on highly sophisticated radar systems. The best in the world infact. Objects descending many thousands of feet, only to hover over the ocean now some 50 feet IN SECONDS Its why Hal putoff has said he is sceptical its another nation that has built these objects

you say this ------------ Evidence of something, isn't proof of something. It's the weight of the evidence, that's most important. ----------------

That's funny because that's exactly what the weight of the AATIP evidence is showing according to those who studied it. They have said this Hal putoff has said it.

You guys are going to cling on to the we need material proof.As in parts of a space ship, Because once you set the bar that high. you know no amount of fighter pilot footage radar tapes and testimony is ever going to be enough. for your so called proof.

Clever tactic.

But it doesn't hold water when the evidence accumulates to enough proportions that we can say there really is something here that doesn't appear to be foreign tech. AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT THE AATIP INVESTOGATORS HAVE SAID THEY HAVE FOUND

But its not evidence. its not possible proof of ET

Funny How one of the brightest physicists in the world doesn't agree with you. Yes I agree its only he's opinion. But just maybe he is better placed to make it than you are. Yet I am to listen to your viewpoint about what is, or is not proof. With all the insider knowledge you have about the phenomena. ( have none of course )

Whats proof for one is not always proof for another I guess.

But can see a ostrich with its head in the sand when I see one, because a spaceship or parts of a spaceship is not being physically produced. That DOESNT MEAN THE AATIP INVESTOGATORS ARE WRONG

it means they haven't showed you some of the material yet. That you so crave, to take there analysis seriously. I say yet, because I seriously believe this could be produced. Hal putoff has said the material he saw didn't have any unknown elements. This may be unlikely anyway, as humans may have discovered all the elements. We can not be sure. But it was the way the elements were layered together that was highly unusual.
And its being discussed now as existing. By the AATIP Team. Elizondo also talks about isotopic ratios being OFFWORLD. Just hope the proof of this comes soon so we can discuss it slim

To say Elizondo has no credibility because he wanted to engage with the public and Tom de longe
Is very short sighted. This guy was trusted by the government to do many sensitive duties. Not least of which was run the AATIP program. But apparently because he has spoken out, and it is not obviously agreeing with your long held belief there is no proof about ET coming here. Suddenly he is a charlatan. If you really belive that slim. Great good on you. But once again I don't agree. We have been here before so I assume we will not see eye to eye. Basically for me to prove it to your satisfaction we will need these metals. Actually should say materials. But even then. something will be thought of to explain it away. Cant think what yet. But guessing you will. Just a hunch.

Last edited by old geezer; 02-14-2018 at 08:09 AM.
Old 02-14-2018, 08:22 AM   #85
Seattle

Seattle Just getting started Seattle Just getting started

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...ry-reid-216111
Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 09:04 AM   #86
old geezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattle View Post
We have learned not everyone is happy about the revelations From Elizondo and co. It has been discussed by him, some in government were unhappy with all the implications. Some of a religious concern. I think Elizondo may well be expecting these no name contributors.
This certainly looks like that as the tone of down playing is obvious from the no name staffer.
So we are getting a account from a unknown unverified source. Clearly this is rubbish as two previously classified films have already been released. But according to the staffer ( no name supplied ? )
THERE WAS ONLY PAPERWORK. Well that's shown to be wrong right there.

As there were many films. And radar evidence collected. We know this because Dave fravour talks about the radar recording these objects as does Elizondo
Notice they both have names. And can be looked into. Unlike this commentator
Doesn't sound like just paperwork to me. Is that the best you can find. Must have been looking at just paperwork when I viewed these two previously classified films

A new film hopefully will be coming out again soon. Again contradicting this information coming from apparently a no name staffer.
At least with Elizondo and co we can put names to what's being said. And verify they MIGHT ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT unlike a unverified source not part of the program

Anyone who speaks on a subject like this Is going to get sour grapes, Like I do lol. And considering this staffer is clearly wrong when he states THERE WAS ONLY PAPERWORK
Will need a bit more evidence than that to dispute what Elizondo and others are saying. Just my take on that link Seattle. I get accused I shouldn't trust what Elizondo and others are saying. Yet you seem very satisfied with this report. Double standards when you hear something you like perhaps ?

Last edited by old geezer; 02-14-2018 at 09:21 AM.
Old 02-14-2018, 09:25 AM   #87
old geezer

The article does look very confused
as it begins with this

---------The “unidentified aerial phenomena” claimed to have been seen by pilots and other military personnel appeared vastly more advanced than those in American or foreign arsenals. In some cases they maneuvered so unusually and so fast that they seemed to defy the laws of physics, according to multiple sources directly involved in or briefed on the effort and a review of unclassified Defense Department and congressional documents. ----------
Old 02-14-2018, 09:31 AM   #88
old geezer

Anyway off to bed will have a look when I wake up. God no doubt I will have a barrage of how nuts I must be, to contend with. Sounds like hard work. Better get some rest