Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > The Music Lounge

Old 07-11-2017, 04:33 AM   #1161
TheScholar
Bluegrass Musician

TheScholar Just getting started

After that, I feel like I need to redeem the thread. Here's something on the complete opposite end of that spectrum.

TheScholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 12:05 AM   #1162
Sixstringplayer

Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn
Default For Borodog

Sixstringplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 02:58 AM   #1163
S. Rock

S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixstringplayer View Post
you going "Country" on us ?

Last edited by S. Rock; 07-21-2017 at 03:13 AM.
S. Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 07:34 PM   #1164
TheScholar
Bluegrass Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by S. Rock View Post
you going "Country" on us ?
I'm not surprised. He's given me a lot of reputation points for my country and Americana posts.

He's the only reason I don't feel like I completely murder the thread every time I post something and then it takes a week and a half for someone to post again.
Old 07-28-2017, 12:24 AM   #1165
St.Fill
To love 'er is tequila...

St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms

Epic, personified:

So I got her nothing.
St.Fill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 07:01 AM   #1166
Jase
Principe del Galles

Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title Jase doesn't deserve a title

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScholar View Post
After that, I feel like I need to redeem the thread. Here's something on the complete opposite end of that spectrum.

Great song. I bet the acoustics are amazing.
Jase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 12:29 AM   #1167
Bellcose

Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

...I don't want to go among mad people Alice remarked, "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: we're all mad here. I am mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat ,"or you wouldn't have come here."
Bellcose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 04:38 PM   #1168
TheScholar
Bluegrass Musician

I can dig that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellcose View Post
Old 08-11-2017, 06:35 PM   #1169
Plankton
Chum

Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Old 08-11-2017, 10:18 PM   #1170
jgln

jgln The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking jgln The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking jgln The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking jgln The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking jgln The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by FillmoreNYC View Post
Epic, personified:

I love this guy, he is not just a fast flashy player with incredible skills, what he plays really sounds like music. He is all over the place and it all sounds great. I'd love to see him in some small hall up close.
jgln is offline   Reply With Quote