Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Tales from the road

Old 12-11-2017, 06:44 PM   #31
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyKat View Post
Pardon me.....I used to be a meth addict......lost all my teef

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Addiction is serious shit.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.
Silimtao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 10:39 PM   #32
St.Fill
To love 'er is tequila...

St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal

Quote:
Pardon me.....I used to be a nicotine addict......forgot about that drug.
I've never smoked cig's, but I hear its an absolute monster to quit, as bad as "H", they say.

Quote:
Pardon me.....I used to be a meth addict......lost all my teef
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silimtao View Post
Sorry, couldn't help myself. Addiction is serious shit.
Addiction IS serious shit, but that "correction" was funny, Slim!!

(Aly, you've been to the dentist and got that shit corrected, yes? A teefless Kat is not a pretty sight, ya know??)

Then, of course, you just HAD to speak, didnt you??
St.Fill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 10:53 PM   #33
AlyKat
Collab Queen

AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies

Slim !!!!
Leave my posts alone! Go have another one of your stinky cigarettes
Old 12-12-2017, 03:04 AM   #34
stratstrummer

stratstrummer Just getting started

[QUOTE=St.Fill;681848]I've never smoked cig's, but I hear its an absolute monster to quit, as bad as "H", they say.

I quit smoking almost 5 years ago and I quit cold turkey. Honestly because of my health it was the easiest thing in the world for me. Sadly enough I'm experiencing the results from that nasty habit as we speak.
stratstrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 09:33 PM   #35
St.Fill
To love 'er is tequila...

St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratstrummer View Post
I quit smoking almost 5 years ago and I quit cold turkey. Honestly because of my health it was the easiest thing in the world for me. Sadly enough I'm experiencing the results from that nasty habit as we speak.
Same with my sister that had a stroke beginning of this year... quit cold turkey from over 2 packs a day from that incident.

Im sorry to hear about the health issues, Strat. Hope that subsides into way better things pronto.

Then, of course, you just HAD to speak, didnt you??
St.Fill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 01:32 AM   #36
Parralax view

Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia

I don't hide my proclivities here, never have, but for christmas someone gave me a Dab pipe. An electronic device with THC oil vials in it. I lasted about an hour and gave it away to a neighbor that is into that stuff.

It was awful tasting, and it felt like I was drawing water into my lungs. MJ doesn't make me cough, this stuff was almost uncontrollable coughing that was so unpleasant that I 86'ed that thing quickly.
Old 01-09-2018, 10:02 PM   #37
JaxJaxon

JaxJaxon Just getting started

some say you have to cough to get off .when actualy the coughing only increases your blood pressure,higher Blood pressure will get thc into your blood streem faster but you could run in place to do that.
JaxJaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 11:44 PM   #38
Hurricane Ramon

Hurricane Ramon Just getting started
Default It's Finally Legal In California

With Jeff - Mushmouth- Sessions rattling his sabre this state's A.G. said a polite [ NO ] to him and his kind .

It's been 9 days and there have been no mass killings , no crazies running wild in the streets , no one's
eaten anyone yet either so far .

In retrospect I see the community of communal [ smokers ] diminishing , the idea is a friend with weed is a friend indeed
will cease to be of any significance . The peaceful co experience of sharing with a stranger at a concert will stop .
So many things will change socially - [ nostalgic accounts ] will be the stories of the past .

On the up side - - well - - everything - no more police involvement in a huge beneficial degree to society and that
IMHO that is worth it all .

EZ & Peaceful Feeling Ya'll

HR
It started for me with Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in 54 on a Blues Harp and progressed , then life .....some death ....Evolving as I went like a small rock in a stream rounding out as I went with the flow as I go through the white waters and waterfalls of life . Life has always been interesting to me
Hurricane Ramon is offline   Reply With Quote