Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Tales from the road

Old 09-15-2017, 11:00 AM   #1
Abo
A thongs stuck n my teeth

Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal
Default Snippet of my band

The band doing a special song for the two friends i end up dancing?? With
Abo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 03:54 PM   #2
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

I thought you were in a duo with a female singer? Unless that's the female singer. I think you sing better than that guy, but I'm listening through tinny speakers from pc.

What was the event?

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.
Silimtao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 04:17 PM   #3
BallisticSquid

BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies

That was pretty awesome!! Cool to see you taking advantage of the wireless setup. It's great to see the reactions of people when you just wander into the crowd still playing .

You guys sound great. That's cool that you have your names on the back of your shirts!
BallisticSquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 04:53 PM   #4
Abo

Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal Abo is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal

Slim the female singer i had to stop that ended up in all sorts of personal shit with that. That song we learned fir my friend is jimmy barnes listen to the original working class man what a singer he is. No the singer is actually phenomanel i will get other videos up.
Squid the wandering out i have done for years the key is timing it right. Always looking for someone doing air guitar jump out and play beside them goes down a storm
Old 09-15-2017, 04:53 PM   #5
Abo

Oh and the tshirts have the band logo on the front too lol
Old 09-15-2017, 05:10 PM   #6
BallisticSquid

BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies BallisticSquid feels up puppies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abo View Post
Oh and the tshirts have the band logo on the front too lol
I noticed that .

The only time I've noticed anybody playing air guitar along with my playing was this past weekend. I'd be afraid if I did what you do I'd suddenly crash and burn .
BallisticSquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 08:01 PM   #7
Abo

Nah it wont happen mate go for it however remember to smile and laugh when you do it
Old 09-15-2017, 08:12 PM   #8
ronpfid
Getting my Mojo back

ronpfid Just getting started

Cool!
Old 09-15-2017, 08:35 PM   #9
classicrock

classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma

Very good, singer has great tone and the band sounds real tight. Great job!
classicrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 09:08 PM   #10
AlyKat
Collab Queen

AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies

Super cool !!!! More videos please
Aly