Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > In The Studio > Collaborations

Old 10-18-2017, 04:50 PM   #51
AlyKat
Collab Queen

AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies

The deadline is 2 WEEKS !!!!

Is is going to be an album this year or a single?

Halloooooooo ?????
Old 10-18-2017, 05:39 PM   #52
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

11/1 is too tight for me to learn a chord solo. I may release a single. The Atheist's Christmas EP.

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.
Silimtao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 07:40 PM   #53
Plankton
Chum

Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Rut roh.

Maybe push it to Dec 1st if needed.
Old 10-18-2017, 07:53 PM   #54
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

I thought 12/2x would have been reasonable lol.

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.
Silimtao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 11:38 PM   #55
AlyKat
Collab Queen

AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies AlyKat feels up puppies

How about extend to Nov 15, that gives all you slackers a month to get in gear. Did I mention that I had not started mine either, #1 slacker right here
Old 10-19-2017, 02:48 PM   #56
Plankton
Chum

Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Plankton The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

I learned the chord structure to the tune I'm doing last night, so at least I got that goin for me.
Old 10-31-2017, 01:55 PM   #57
classicrock

classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma classicrock 's middle name is smegma

Unfortunately I won't likely be able to participate this year. My wife and I decided to sell the house we're in and move to a smaller house. This means the studio room needs to be disassembled and the guitar heard goes into hiding to show the house. Sorry, when I started this thread we did not have this plan. I'm a little paranoid of strangers touring the house and seeing all the gear. Please carry on without me and make a great Christmas album. Hopefully I'll be up and running by Christmas in a new place.
classicrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 06:21 PM   #58
Plankton
Chum

You'll be missed, CR.

I think the deadline should be extended, no?
Old 11-17-2017, 08:33 PM   #59
AlyKat
Collab Queen

The deadline went from Nov 1 to Nov 15 & it looks like it was extended again to Dec 1.

Is anyone contributing or do I just scratch this off my to do list?
Old 11-17-2017, 09:00 PM   #60
ronpfid
Getting my Mojo back

ronpfid Just getting started

I'm not even sure what people are supposed to do lol. I thought it was some kind of collaboration, now I'm thinking it's a 'do your own song' send it in?