Morfz

Morfz Just getting started Morfz Just getting started

I sent you my track !

Skickat från min SM-G900F via Tapatalk
Morfz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 05:16 PM   #22
Morfz

I have a track in mind for the next GTGP or jam, depending what you guys wanna do. Ill post it after we finished this one, or if someone else has an idea for a track that would be cool too!

Old 02-09-2018, 05:53 PM   #23
AlyKat
Collab Queen

AlyKat huffs white out AlyKat huffs white out AlyKat huffs white out AlyKat huffs white out AlyKat huffs white out AlyKat huffs white out AlyKat huffs white out AlyKat huffs white out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morfz View Post
I have a track in mind for the next GTGP or jam, depending what you guys wanna do. Ill post it after we finished this one, or if someone else has an idea for a track that would be cool too!

Jam or Guess, you choose, Morfz.

Post it as soon as you like & then those that have passed on the current one will have something to work on.
Old 02-09-2018, 06:54 PM   #24
Morfz

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyKat View Post
Jam or Guess, you choose, Morfz.

Post it as soon as you like & then those that have passed on the current one will have something to work on.
Alright! Ill post it up ! Im thinking it could be a regular jam one, and we can give feedback to each other.

Old 02-09-2018, 09:46 PM   #25
Big John

Big John Just getting started Big John Just getting started

Keep those conjunto tracks coming...I've received 3 already!
Big John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 02:42 AM   #26
Cobra

Cobra Just getting started

Could you go into a little more detail on what and how we do this. I can always use free guitar strings
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 02:56 AM   #27
Big John

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
Could you go into a little more detail on what and how we do this. I can always use free guitar strings
Sure! All you do is record yourself (audio) playing/soloing/improvising along with the backing track and email it to me. You do not need to play over the entire track, as I will be compiling 8 or 16 bar segments from each person to the final track. Winner of the strings will be selected at random from all who participate...i.e. not judged on playing or anything. Basically just trying to bring some fun here!

Does that make sense? Did you also need detailed information on how to make the actual recording? I am no expert at that part, but I can share my technique if needed.

Oh, and the backing track is in the very first post of this thread. Somewhere else in the thread (I think post #14) I explain the contest/prize, but that is the gist of it above.

Last edited by Big John; 02-10-2018 at 04:03 AM.
Old 02-10-2018, 05:13 AM   #28
Cobra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big John View Post
Sure! All you do is record yourself (audio) playing/soloing/improvising along with the backing track and email it to me. You do not need to play over the entire track, as I will be compiling 8 or 16 bar segments from each person to the final track. Winner of the strings will be selected at random from all who participate...i.e. not judged on playing or anything. Basically just trying to bring some fun here!

Does that make sense? Did you also need detailed information on how to make the actual recording? I am no expert at that part, but I can share my technique if needed.

Oh, and the backing track is in the very first post of this thread. Somewhere else in the thread (I think post #14) I explain the contest/prize, but that is the gist of it above.
Thanks John and I guess I should have started reading this from page one! Well...if it’s lead you are looking for I guess that leaves me out. I have just started learning the electric guitar. Oh well, maybe next time after I practice some on the electric. Good luck everyone and I will definitely be following this thread!
Old 02-10-2018, 02:12 PM   #29
Big John

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
Thanks John and I guess I should have started reading this from page one! Well...if it’s lead you are looking for I guess that leaves me out. I have just started learning the electric guitar. Oh well, maybe next time after I practice some on the electric. Good luck everyone and I will definitely be following this thread!
Cobra, any guitar playing is eligible. Do not need to be an advanced player to participate. You can throw some rhythm playing on there too...anything!
Old 02-10-2018, 06:23 PM   #30
Cobra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big John View Post
Cobra, any guitar playing is eligible. Do not need to be an advanced player to participate. You can throw some rhythm playing on there too...anything!
Can I Email you a video of me playing (sound only blacked out screen) that I record off of my IPhone?