Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > In The Studio > Recording & Software

Old 11-19-2017, 12:48 AM   #1
lyronva

lyronva Just getting started
Default Tabs app vs. Tabs Pro app question

I apologize ahead of time if this is a dumb question, but - a month or so ago, I decided to pay for the Ultimate Tabs Pro app and I can't figure out what the difference between it and the Ultimate Tabs (free) version is. Every time I try to use a feature I get the "Here are some cool features, give us more money and you can use them." Is it a scam or is there some advantage of the Pro version?

Thanks -

B
lyronva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 01:04 AM   #2
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyronva View Post
I apologize ahead of time if this is a dumb question, but - a month or so ago, I decided to pay for the Ultimate Tabs Pro app and I can't figure out what the difference between it and the Ultimate Tabs (free) version is. Every time I try to use a feature I get the "Here are some cool features, give us more money and you can use them." Is it a scam or is there some advantage of the Pro version?

Thanks -

B
Do you mean tabs you can play with Guitar Pro? I know when I find on of those on Ultimate Guitar they always have a video and if you click on it they want you to pay for something and I never have bought that feature. Is that what you paid for?
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 01:33 AM   #3
stratstrummer

stratstrummer Just getting started

That's the beauty of youtube. You can learn just about anything for nothing. Personally I like echords.com, it is a pay site but cheap and once you pay your done. I paid yearly so won't have to bother with it. The monthly is still very reasonable.
stratstrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 07:13 PM   #4
lyronva

lyronva Just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
Do you mean tabs you can play with Guitar Pro? I know when I find on of those on Ultimate Guitar they always have a video and if you click on it they want you to pay for something and I never have bought that feature. Is that what you paid for?
Cobalt:

No, I paid $2.99 (granted, very little) and I get exactly the same behavior as you describe (when you try the video or other features you get "Pay $xxx and you can see these videos" and that's my question, I can't figure out what (if anything) the $2.99 did.

Thanks for the response -

B
lyronva is offline   Reply With Quote