Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Old 01-10-2017, 09:17 PM   #11
jgln

jgln The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking jgln The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking jgln The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking jgln The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking jgln The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

(Slim is a fellow NY'er, Jgln... navigate the minefield carefully).
[/QUOTE]

Oh, I know believe me.
jgln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 12:17 AM   #12
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgln View Post
Scam
You've hurt my feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
If you put 500 people in a room it's guaranteed that there is a sucker born every minute.
It takes 500 people in a room to get a sucker born? What if those 500 people were of the same sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FillmoreNYC View Post
Would you be saving him $24.01 by him not spending the $49, or COSTING him $24.99 by paying you, Slim??

Hey, hey, it's an investment.
Quote:
Oh, I know believe me. [/QUOTE]

OK, as a sign of good will, put this towards something in the future: http://www.stockgumshoe.com/reviews/...ebate-program/

Here's another tip: Never believe anything on Yahoo! Not the time of day, the weather, nuttin.

Just remember I was the only one willing to help you with your freezer truck.

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.
Silimtao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 12:50 AM   #13
Bellcose

Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Bellcose The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Quote:
Well, it could just be a marketing scheme to get people interested in their quarterly publication that you are actually subscribing to. I mean even the Arbor Day Foundation tries to get me to sign up by offering me free trees and national Geographic offers me free books and stuff to subscribe to their magazine. Could be a legit publication
I see what you mean, jgln. For myself, I tend to differentiate between organisations you mention, and similar ones, offering subscriptions compared with those who purport to offer investment advice to make you wealthy beyond your wildest dreams. For those, I ask myself, if it was so crash hot why would you tell anyone about it? Just keep it to yourself and make heaps of money. Same with those "black box" systems trading options, CFD's, FX and the like.
...I don't want to go among mad people Alice remarked, "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: we're all mad here. I am mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat ,"or you wouldn't have come here."
Bellcose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 04:04 PM   #14
jgln

jgln The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking jgln The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking jgln The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking jgln The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking jgln The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellcose View Post
I see what you mean, jgln. For myself, I tend to differentiate between organisations you mention, and similar ones, offering subscriptions compared with those who purport to offer investment advice to make you wealthy beyond your wildest dreams. For those, I ask myself, if it was so crash hot why would you tell anyone about it? Just keep it to yourself and make heaps of money. Same with those "black box" systems trading options, CFD's, FX and the like.
I really believe it is a scam, ripoff or whatever but I was just curious if anyone ever joined. I have no plan to join.
jgln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 08:52 PM   #15
shredd
Lifeson wannabe

shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking shredd The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

"Time is the fire in which we burn..." - Soren
"Never in the course of human conflict have so many owed so much to so few." - Winston Churchill
shredd is offline   Reply With Quote