Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Tales from the road

Old 11-30-2017, 12:44 AM   #11
Dirt

Dirt The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Dirt The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Dirt The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoons View Post
IN the parking lot at a local supermarket.

Holy shit.

totally metal
Congrats, what goes around comes around………. If you haven’t already lost some weed in the past, you will
Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 12:07 AM   #12
Parralax view

Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia

;-) Hawaii threw a large wrench in the medical MJ subject yesterday. We have dispensaries, and cards, yet any one that has the prescription and card, MUST surrender their firearms... Not that there are a ton here, but it still isn't a free for all...Most will get around that if they are heavy, by transferring them to family members in the same household. Even the chief of police said it was acceptable, so it's "wink wink nudge nudge" out here...
Old 12-01-2017, 01:01 AM   #13
Hurricane Ramon

Hurricane Ramon Just getting started
Exclamation ¡ The Time's they Are A Changin !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parralax view View Post
;-) Hawaii threw a large wrench in the medical MJ subject yesterday. We have dispensaries, and cards, yet any one that has the prescription and card, MUST surrender their firearms... Not that there are a ton here, but it still isn't a free for all...Most will get around that if they are heavy, by transferring them to family members in the same household. Even the chief of police said it was acceptable, so it's "wink wink nudge nudge" out here...
Last vestiges of a kicking dying animal is this move by the state - I'll be moving
there soon after the new year in maybe Feb/March if I'm lucky - no matter I'm move there..
January 1 here in California retail sales begin - watch the state of Hawaii gov't officials start
retinking da hole ting bra .

For that matter watch the whole scene world wide start to change with California , the 6th. biggest world
economy as it wade's into this huge billion dollar market .

Where's there's money there's politicians - spot da smoke bra . Won't be too long .

EZ & Aloooooooooha bra :

HR
It started for me with Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in 54 on a Blues Harp and progressed , then life .....some death ....Evolving as I went like a small rock in a stream rounding out as I went with the flow as I go through the white waters and waterfalls of life . Life has always been interesting to me
Hurricane Ramon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 09:34 AM   #14
groundhogday

groundhogday Just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Boston View Post
Do people really ever "lace" weed with stronger drugs? I mean if you have weed and something stronger - why not just do the strong shit if that's the high you want?
I was drinking with a buddy and his buddy one night. Smoked a little bit with them, like maybe four drags. Wound up puking in a ditch. I seriously thought I waa gonna die. Puking, then dry heaves, vertigo, racing heart. My buddy supposedly found out after the fact that it was laced with cocaine. Don't know if that was true, or if him not knowing was true. But I never smoked weed again.
groundhogday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 06:21 PM   #15
JaxJaxon

JaxJaxon Just getting started

Hey That's Mine I lost It Right where You Found It
JaxJaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 06:45 PM   #16
Darylb23

Darylb23 Just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ramon View Post

I doubt anyone would walk away from a $20.00 bill on the street because they know what a $20.00 bill looks like ,
feels like and buys Weed is no different if you are knowledgeable .

HR

I know what a sandwich look like but I wouldn't eat one if I found it on the ground. Even though sandwiches have nourished billions of people and might be one of the best inventions of all time.

Dude was just saying you never know where it's been or what's been in it.
Darylb23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 08:57 PM   #17
Hurricane Ramon

Wink Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darylb23 View Post
I know what a sandwich look like but I wouldn't eat one if I found it on the ground.
Even though sandwiches have nourished billions of people and might be one of the best inventions of all time.

Dude was just saying you never know where it's been or what's been in it.
Comes down to either knowing or not about the herb planely stated .

On that sandwich - if you had not eaten and was hungry I bet you just may consider rethinking not eating that [ found ]
sandwich if it was looking mighty fresh , good and tasty I betcha .

Seem's these days the level of paranoia is at epic levels for many - way too many on everything from pot to politics .

The knee jerking has to come to a halt on the topic of marijuana is my point . The boogie man is gonna get you
is an old outworn beat up premis .

Ask yourself why there is not such a reaction when mentioning of alcohol or tobacco compared to the herb .

It is too true that the paranoia sparked by all the propaganda fed to the public be it from the federal gov't or whom
ever else that is still chanting that old boogie man mentality mantra is still adversely impacting society far worse
than the herb ever has in 3000 years of recorded history .

Relax is my point of view .

EZ :

HR
It started for me with Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in 54 on a Blues Harp and progressed , then life .....some death ....Evolving as I went like a small rock in a stream rounding out as I went with the flow as I go through the white waters and waterfalls of life . Life has always been interesting to me
Old 12-06-2017, 10:02 PM   #18
Darylb23

Darylb23 Just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ramon View Post

The knee jerking has to come to a halt on the topic of marijuana is my point . The boogie man is gonna get you
is an old outworn beat up premis .

Ask yourself why there is not such a reaction when mentioning of alcohol or tobacco compared to the herb .

HR

I get the knee jerk thing but from another perspective it's not all peace, love and happiness either. And I wouldn't any more drink an open bottle of alcohol that I found than I would smoke weed or eat the sandwich. Although I could see where someone who smoked the weed might not have a problem with the sandwich.

It's not so much paranoia as it is risk vs. reward. I'd have to be pretty hungry to risk food poisoning, for example. It's not a bad thing when people oppose our views. Sometimes that's how we learn from each other.
Darylb23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 05:04 AM   #19
St.Fill
To love 'er is tequila...

St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms St.Fill is the poster child for Trojan condoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoons View Post
There is a way to know, and that's trying it, which I did. I'm not dead and I haven't gone crazy, seems to be normal weed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty Louie View Post
I'd have left it right where I found it, never know what it might be laced with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big John View Post
When you're to the point that you are doing drugs that you just find laying on the ground (literally!), then it is time for help. Please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by groundhogday View Post
I was drinking with a buddy and his buddy one night. Smoked a little bit with them, like maybe four drags. Wound up puking in a ditch. I seriously thought I waa gonna die. Puking, then dry heaves, vertigo, racing heart. My buddy supposedly found out after the fact that it was laced with cocaine. Don't know if that was true, or if him not knowing was true. But I never smoked weed again.
^^^ALL THAT^^^

When I was a kid, one of my friends had this shit that he said was "unbelievable". Yeah, it was unbelievable all right.
We hit a SMALL bowl of WHATEVER the fuck that shit was. It most DEFINITELY was laced with SOMETHING.

I stood up after hitting that bowl a few times, and KNEW something was wrong. I went unconscious, and came to on his front lawn. I have NO idea how I got there.

I continued going in and out of consciousness at least 4 or 5 times (but was somehow functioning when I was unconscious... when I'd come to, I was in a different place then when I'd go "out").

During one of the "conscious points", I desperately BEGGED one of my friends to throw some water in my face cause I NEEDED to straighten up from whatever that was. It was like someone was switching my brain on and off, but I was still doing "SOMETHING" (I have NO idea what) when it was off.

There's not much in life that scares me, but THAT scared the living shit out of me.
I still have NO idea what I smoked, but I have ZERO doubt that I could have easily died that night.

You're not dead yet? You're "three sheets to the wind crazy"?? Congrats on that.

Dude, fucking weed isnt THAT expensive that you need to find out that its NOT fucked with by smoking it, cause if that shit had been laced with a hard cut of smack or bath salts you probably wouldnt be reading this (and no, you would NOT necessarily have known that... that shit can be liquefied and sprayed on).

Do whatever you want, but smoking shit you're finding on the ground in a PARKING LOT??
Might not be the best idea you've ever had.

So I got her nothing.

Last edited by St.Fill; 12-07-2017 at 05:17 AM.
St.Fill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 09:03 AM   #20
Hurricane Ramon

Smile Know You Weedies

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Fill View Post

When I was a kid, .............
I still have NO idea what I smoked, but I have ZERO doubt that I could have easily died that night.
¿ Where in this country did this occur ? I'm betting midwest .

It boils down to this IMHO - your friend and you didn't know what you were smoking , that was your big mistake .
Commonsense says you don't put things into your body unless you are 100% sure of what it is .

Not really your fault either when you consider you got ZERO help from any credible source to understand what
the herb is all about to make a rationally safe assessment about what you were about to consume .

The fact remains no one has ever died from smoking just marijuana - ever - it's a historical fact . It's also a fact that
it's pretty easy to see if something is [ " laced " ] and stay away from . There was many a day I said :

- [ " Nope - I'm not buying this " ] -

and walked away with out any problem .

After smoking it 53 years , I know only a few wild stories about some one loosing it on marijuana , puking and
getting so messed up they thought they were dying . On the other hand I know 10's of thousands who have
no negative issues with it at all after years of use except from those who would hassle them over using it .

Relax , it's just a little weed not fatal like alcohol , tobacco , heroine , cocaine or meth .

EZ :

HR