Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Old 12-07-2017, 06:26 AM   #31
PKVeazey
Old Timer

PKVeazey Just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z. Wolf View Post
And I thought Clinton being impeached for obstruction for lying about a blow job was nonsense..but I guess collusion with the Russian Gov't is bizness as usual. How times have changed..BENGHAZI!
There has been NO EVIDENCE of Trump collusion found and there won't be because it doesn't exist.
Old 12-07-2017, 01:40 PM   #32
Z. Wolf
Central Scrutinizer

Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts Z. Wolf Has Anal Warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKVeazey View Post
There has been NO EVIDENCE of Trump collusion found and there won't be because it doesn't exist.
Well, since you said so, it must be true!!
Old 12-07-2017, 01:54 PM   #33
Darylb23

Darylb23 Just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockback View Post
Democrats need to offer a positive message to voters for a change instead of whining and kicking their feet like spoiled children and splitting America into special interest groups. They would be wise to let Trump's legal and public relations problems play out and work on trying to appeal to working class voters again.
But they're not wise. They're Far Left fools who are incapable of rational thought anymore. All they can do is complain and foam at the mouth.
The Republican Party is struggling to find its identity.
The Democratic Party already has its identity: leftist losers who don't have a clue about the Real World.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
As a Progressive Liberal, I can assure you that today’s Democratic legislators are anything but Leftists. Historically, they are to the right of Eisenhower, or perhaps even Reagan……….. It’s the regressives on the Right who are off kilter

These post pretty much are what I think is our issue as a country. We are at a point where we have to have a political identity and we have to insult everyone who isn't in our group. This is exactly what I mean when I say politics has created this to take our eye off the ball. We don't pay attention to the real problems but instead spend time worrying about whether on party or the other tried to sabotage the other sides election. Of course they did. Have you seen a campaign ad?

Why can't we be Americans who want the best for our people and not a far right or left who thinks everyone else needs to fall in line with our way? If you really think about it, that would never happen anyway, nor would we want it to. But the business of politics likes it because it just makes a more clear line between the two major parties who are running the show.

If we keep going this way there will always be losers. If we insist on pushing everything to the extreme end of the continuum we will always make it worse for someone and marginally better for ourselves.
Darylb23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 03:52 PM   #34
Dirt

Dirt The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Dirt The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Dirt The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darylb23 View Post
There were plenty whether we choose to ignore it or not. I don't have a major issue with any President but to think there were or aren't scandals or to believe that he or any other federal elected official isn't involved in something unethical and/or illegal is ostrich-like behavior. Look into anything surrounding Eric Holder/Obama. If that were Trump I can't imagine the outrage.
Please, enlighten me
Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 04:52 PM   #35
Darylb23

Darylb23 Just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
Please, enlighten me

As with most in politics, he has been accused of a lot of different things but I don't put much stock in that sort of thing but at a time when the public and media is analyzing every relationship or possible contact a Trump appointee has had with anyone, not many people talk about Holder's connections. The basic deal is Holder failed to prosecute the big banks who caused the mortgage collapse and even downgraded mortgage fraud crimes in his justice system capacity. Before and after his appointment he worked for a law firm that services and lobbies for those exact same banks.

A quick google search will lead you to a bunch of other controversies, some legit some not but the point is even though the media doesn't hype something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. But I go back to the same thing. We spend our time talking what a jerk this guy is and whether Dems or Reps are worse and it is all pointless. It solves nothing. Maybe the Dems win next time and then the Reps do what the Dems are doing now and we still have gotten nowhere.

The system is broken and we are enabling it to remain that way. That's what important. We can't keep protecting guys because they are on our team.
Darylb23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 05:36 PM   #36
Dirt

Dirt The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Dirt The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Dirt The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darylb23 View Post
The basic deal is Holder failed to prosecute the big banks who caused the mortgage collapse and even downgraded mortgage fraud crimes in his justice system capacity.
Good answer........... I was expecting to hear about the Fast and Furious scandal..... No doubt, the Banksters are too powerful. Holder, probably didn't want to end up dead
Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 06:21 PM   #37
mrbreeze317

mrbreeze317 Just getting started

Regardless on one's feelings about Trump and his policies (or any other who holds public office) impeachment in most cases is a waste of time and the taxpayer's money and serves as a diversion to the really important issues of the day. You can't just impeach based on the bullshit in Al Green's proposal. I can't believe there were 50-some dems stupid enough to vote for it. Probably only did so to placate their constituency knowing full well that impeachment proceedings ain't gonna happen, at least based on that crap.
mrbreeze317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 06:27 PM   #38
rose62

rose62 Just getting started

The comment was made that since his inauguration, Trump hasn't signed any significant legislation. I know it sounds naïve, but there are principled republicans who believe in limited government and won't go with the herd just for the sake of "passing something." Thus making it difficult to find all the votes required to pass stuff. Whereas, the dems will vote for anything that increases their chokehold on the economy/power and worry about how to split the booty later.

As for Obama: The fawning media couldn't tell a train wreck from a paper cut when it came to that dolt. There were no scandals because the press couldn't bring themselves to give anything that came up more than a passing mention. Yet, place an "R" before the name of a public figure and there is nothing that they won't do to create the impression of impropriety. See the recent NewsWeek story about Ivanka Trump "plagiarizing herself." WTF?!?!
http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/30/ne...rized-herself/
rose62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 07:07 PM   #39
mrbreeze317

mrbreeze317 Just getting started

oh, BTW, here's some "facts" on the cuts for embassy security:
http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...-funding-cong/

Can't blame on the republicans, which don't mean shit anyway when it comes down to impeaching Trump - he held NO public office when this went down
mrbreeze317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 07:19 PM   #40
Parralax view

Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia

The race between the two parties has been going on for a long time. Only real national emergency pulls us together for a while. The pattern is long established. My guy gets in, fucks every thing up, the other side complains, the portion of the population gets tired, and throws the bum out. Your guy gets in, fucks everything up, my side screams and pouts, and a portion of the population throws the bum out. It will continue until money is set to the side of politics, and people research and realize who they are putting in office. Trump didn't just walk up and knock on the White House door...