Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2018, 02:02 AM   #11
Cobalt
Collab Serf
 
Cobalt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,302
Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phingerboard View Post
How come only white people see UFO's? And bigfoots?
Pretty obvious. Only white people live in swamps and live in cabins in the deep mountains brewing moonshine. You see all kind of shit after you drink that stuff and the swamp people, well nothing needs to be explained there.

There has never been a UFO or a crop circle in the hood.
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 02:07 AM   #12
old geezer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 555
old geezer Just getting started
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
Pretty obvious. Only white people live in swamps and live in cabins in the deep mountains brewing moonshine. You see all kind of shit after you drink that stuff and the swamp people, well nothing needs to be explained there.

There has never been a UFO or a crop circle in the hood.
Too busy doing drug deals to notice
thought you needed crops for a CROP CIRCLE
old geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 02:15 AM   #13
Cobalt
Collab Serf
 
Cobalt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,302
Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by old geezer View Post
Too busy doing drug deals to notice
thought you needed crops for a CROP CIRCLE
Weed is a crop???

I knew my post would get you up and out of that rocking chair of yours!
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 02:27 AM   #14
old geezer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 555
old geezer Just getting started
Default

It wasn't you that got me out of that rocking chair Delusions of grandeur.
was having a sensible conversation with PV until I saw your post about well Crops in places they cant grow in. And guys that got taught with one eye inside a bag of weed. All the sorts of information, that leave me searching for the next sensible conversation. we can only live in hope.
I know you don't believe. We know I do. Both realizations, seem to suggest not much meaningful can come from any exchange. And if I get bored I will just move on to the next topic if that's ok
old geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 02:42 AM   #15
Cobalt
Collab Serf
 
Cobalt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,302
Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by old geezer View Post
It wasn't you that got me out of that rocking chair Delusions of grandeur.
was having a sensible conversation with PV until I saw your post about well Crops in places they cant grow in. And guys that got taught with one eye inside a bag of weed. All the sorts of information, that leave me searching for the next sensible conversation. we can only live in hope.
I know you don't believe. We know I do. Both realizations, seem to suggest not much meaningful can come from any exchange. And if I get bored I will just move on to the next topic if that's ok
You mean believe in other life? I have made it clear that somewhere out there is life. I have said many times I have no proof that they have been here. Secret societies and all that, yep, I need proof.

Hat? If so what size?
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 03:08 AM   #16
old geezer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 555
old geezer Just getting started
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
You mean believe in other life? I have made it clear that somewhere out there is life. I have said many times I have no proof that they have been here. Secret societies and all that, yep, I need proof.

Hat? If so what size?
Yep agree there, I need proof too. Did astronomy for years. I know the problems, others may think I am a fool but I assure you I am not.

proof can be got in many different ways.

The proof that DR Hal putoff and Luis Elizondo are starting to share. Is compelling, And likely will become more compelling to others in time. As more evidence radar, optical, and visual come to be released.

I am guessing even hundreds of radar tapes IR camera footage, and visual backup from trained observers will not be enough for you. That's fine. what's obvious proof, for one is not enough for another. But need to be careful one doesn't joke or argue something out of existence.

Did you listen to any of the links just curious. Can not be certain yet. But its starting look like Another video will be released soon. Again the military chasing something that shoots off at tremendous speed. Hopefully radar was recorded too on this. so the speed can be estimated. And Meta materials are being discussed by Elizondo
With apparently off world isotopic ratios. If they have that it could be game over. But they are being cautious about talking about that at the present. Elizondo talks about meta materials on the hour long interview. If you want to have a sensible chat, its good. But can we try and just be serious for a bit, it gets disheartening and frustrating communicating othetrwise

Last edited by old geezer; 02-13-2018 at 03:19 AM.
old geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 03:27 AM   #17
Cobalt
Collab Serf
 
Cobalt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,302
Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by old geezer View Post
Yep agree there, I need proof too. Did astronomy for years. I know the problems, others may think I am a fool but I assure you I am not.

proof can be got in many different ways.

The proof that DR Hal putoff and Luis Elizondo are starting to share. Is compelling, And likely will become more compelling to others in time. As more evidence radar, optical, and visual come to be released.

I am guessing even hundreds of radar tapes IR camera footage, and visual backup from trained observers will not be enough for you. That's fine. what's obvious proof, for one is not enough for another. But need to be careful one doesn't joke or argue something out of existence.

Did you listen to any of the links just curious. Can not be certain yet. But its starting look like Another video will be released soon. Again the military chasing something that shoots off at tremendous speed. Hopefully radar was recorded too on this. so the speed can be estimated. And Meta materials are being discussed by Elizondo
With apparently off world isotopic ratios. If they have that it could be game over. But they are being cautious about talking about that at the present. Elizondo talks about meta materials on the hour long interview. If you want to have a sensible chat, its good. But can we try and just be serious for a bit, it gets disheartening and frustrating communicating othetrwise
Well don't they have forums for these types of subjects? I mean you would probably get a better discussion there instead of a place full of guitar players, I would think.

Not there is nothing wrong with talking about here, nothing at all. It's hard for me to be serious. You know I do make my living off the beliefs of nuts jobs
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 04:19 AM   #18
old geezer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 555
old geezer Just getting started
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
Well don't they have forums for these types of subjects? I mean you would probably get a better discussion there instead of a place full of guitar players, I would think.

Not there is nothing wrong with talking about here, nothing at all. It's hard for me to be serious. You know I do make my living off the beliefs of nuts jobs
You may be correct. maybe I will take the discussion to other places. But because this is a open discussion. I felt people of any interest might find this stimulating
I think if any of this true. it will in the end involve everybody. I like conversing with ordinary people. Especially people where I have chatted about our love for music with I don't know

You make your living being the fool guy. But I suspect underneath your actually more interested with a serious side, than you would ever let on, in front of others. Be your own man. Don't be anyone's fool guy
You don't need others approval to be serious. Only your own.
old geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 04:29 AM   #19
Cobalt
Collab Serf
 
Cobalt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,302
Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by old geezer View Post
You may be correct. maybe I will take the discussion to other places. But because this is a open discussion. I felt people of any interest might find this stimulating
I think if any of this true. it will in the end involve everybody. I like conversing with ordinary people. Especially people where I have chatted about our love for music with I don't know

You make your living being the fool guy. But I suspect underneath your actually more interested with a serious side, than you would ever let on, in front of others. Be your own man. Don't be anyone's fool guy
You don't need others approval to be serious. Only your own.
Nope. Im a fool, trust me. Never been to jail. Never had a ticket. Had two jobs in my life and one was for 33 years. Been married for a long time. Trust me, Im a fool!

Im the Fool On The Hill.
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 05:19 AM   #20
Silimtao
Baaand
 
Silimtao's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: here
Posts: 35,535
Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life
Default

I have communicated with an ET, and it had something very serious to share with us.
__________________
Instant Karma's gonna get you......

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.
Silimtao is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Guitar Competition | Piano Lessons