Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Old 02-10-2018, 12:23 AM   #1
old geezer

old geezer Just getting started
Default Pentagon Luis Elizondo interview

For those that just might be interested in this. ( we already know what others think about this ) Very interesting interview in 3 small parts.

One question that I think is interesting. For those scientists that are not accepting What Elizondo and others are saying. But add the caveat of, we should be studying this. Though anyway.

That the DOD should be looking into it.

What if after further investigation they become even more convinced (they seem pretty convinced to me already )
That these objects are not from around here.

What's the point in the military doing further studies on these UKNOWN objects, If when conclusions are drawn. We do not accept them ?

This doesn't appear to be just stories.They seem to have optical and radar evidence to back up what some consider just stories.

Doesn't sound just like stories in the slightest to me ? Elizondo has repeatedly said they have recorded numerous incidents on camera and radar with testimony to match. When the testimony of a USAF pilot is stating a object shot off beyond the horizon in 2 seconds. And matched radar returns confirm this. As confirmed By the head of this program. Then when this happens repeatedly. A pattern starts to immerge. And it is apparently different from other foreign incursions that might be happening. Meaning another country.

We Now know from this interview That Elizondo didn't release these videos. The DOD did. So if any more come, it will also be coming from the DOD. In other words this is officially released by the Government. There was some confusion on that point that I am glad Elizondo has clarified. As it is a important point.

http://www.hunttheskinwalker.com/all...on-ufo-program
old geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 04:04 AM   #2
PKVeazey
Old Timer

PKVeazey Just getting started

The government apparently has taken the same position that most of us also have. There is something going on but we don't know what it is. I've seen something that can't be explained and I am of the same opinion. I know there is something there but I have no rational explanation for it. At least that's better than the Governments old position that there was nothing there and everybody who says there is are just nut jobs who need mental help.
Old 02-10-2018, 08:04 AM   #3
phingerboard
Dung Foo Master

phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions

How come only white people see UFO's? And bigfoots?
Old 02-10-2018, 11:48 AM   #4
Smith357

Smith357 Just getting started

If I were a betting man I would bet the gubment knows more than they say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phingerboard View Post
Barney Hill
Old 02-10-2018, 02:10 PM   #5
old geezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKVeazey View Post
The government apparently has taken the same position that most of us also have. There is something going on but we don't know what it is. I've seen something that can't be explained and I am of the same opinion. I know there is something there but I have no rational explanation for it. At least that's better than the Governments old position that there was nothing there and everybody who says there is are just nut jobs who need mental help.
Cheers for inputting PK. Although technically you are correct. They don't know who is behind the wheel. It seems from the recent developments. They are convinced its not us. Which really only leaves two other possibilities AI. Or biological
By eliminating what's its not. They are getting closer to understanding what it is.
There is so much more evidence. Yet to be released. This has been confirmed now. We really do need to know now exactly what evidence they do have. And I think its up to all of us. To push government's into the position that they come fully clean
Though I don't think there is any going back now. Like nuclear weapons can not be undone. There is no putting the genie back in the bottle after this. I think its a historical time We are witnessing history unfold in our life times. They will likely discover germs in our solar system soon. ( Mars, Europa ect ) Thousands of extra solar planets have now been found. And its really only the beginning for all of this. Exciting times to be around on planet earth.
Old 02-10-2018, 02:11 PM   #6
old geezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smith357 View Post
If I were a betting man I would bet the gubment knows more than they say.

Barney Hill
Ditto on both points
Old 02-10-2018, 02:14 PM   #7
old geezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by phingerboard View Post
Don't think they have sophisticated military equipment that has recorded big foot ?

Maybe a better question is. Why are most USAF pilots white ?
Note I said most,not all
Old 02-13-2018, 12:09 AM   #8
Parralax view

Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia

This has been going on for well over 70 yrs in modern times and goes back into antiquity. What if they aren't all shiny metal and come from light years away? What if they are alive as a machine and are inter-dimensional? They may not have to travel as far as we think they do, WE apply all of the known scenarios that they come from light yrs. away. In reality, we don't know much at all about them that hasn't been learned already, and the governments of the world have learned already what they want to know.
Old 02-13-2018, 01:31 AM   #9
old geezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parralax view View Post
This has been going on for well over 70 yrs in modern times and goes back into antiquity. What if they aren't all shiny metal and come from light years away? What if they are alive as a machine and are inter-dimensional? They may not have to travel as far as we think they do, WE apply all of the known scenarios that they come from light yrs. away. In reality, we don't know much at all about them that hasn't been learned already, and the governments of the world have learned already what they want to know.
Hi PV I have believed for many years there are many indications that we may be seeing something from a higher dimension. Extra dimensional space is no longer considered silly or even unlikely. So from that point well observed PV. If you look at the effects that theory suggests 4 th dimensional life could exhibit on a lower 3rd dimensional plane. We infact see many of those with flight performance, and other indications. From CE4 accounts. This doesn't prove it mind. Its only a belief at this stage. Like any other, like religion or even scepticism.
Btw lots coming out, here is DR Hal puttoff talking about he's involvement with the program. Interesting stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs1Q...74y1LM&index=2
Putoff is sceptical any nation has developed what they have recorded and chased. In the program data bank. Once again. The indications are its not us being inferred . From putoff himself.

But they say they have to leave that question open. They do not think it is us. But would consider all options where data takes them. Sensible.

Heard the longest 1 hour interview that Elizondo has done so far yesterday
I can dig it up somewhere if interested. But lets make no mistake this topic is not the joke that many would still love us to believe it is. Times are changing. But its only the beginning. Much more evidence is going to have to be produced before it starts to become more widely accepted. From what we are hearing that evidence likely exists. so we just need to see it all. setting the bar so high as saying I wont believe any of this until I see some hard materials. Can be a bit dangerous. Because we could be shown overwhelming Radar and video evidence matching exactly testimony of fighter pilots. Likely sometimes timed to a second.

But we can not consider it as evidence because it is not evidence enough for scientific scrutiny. This situation could go on until a saucer lands on one of there heads. Its a foolish and dangerous stance. One based on not just science,As clamied. I don't buy it. its also about defending opinions that have been fought over for many years. No body wants to be wrong

Last edited by old geezer; 02-13-2018 at 01:42 AM.
Old 02-13-2018, 01:46 AM   #10
old geezer

Found it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhvClGiBB2c