Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Old 02-01-2018, 03:20 AM   #21
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyKat View Post
At work today we got the low down on the flu from our infectious disease doctor. He says, & this all comes from the CDC I'm guessing) that we will start to see a lul in flu cases but then it will pick up again in a few weeks.

He also said Hawaii has not been hit as hard as the rest of the US. Good news for you, Parralax!

I just stumbled across this by accident, I have no idea if it's a reputable site or if there is any truth to it but read it,,,eek !!!
http://www.theneonnettle.com/news/36...-flu-outbreak-
Sigh.

Talk about fake news!

The Dr. will make that kind of statement and they will write a story about but wont give a name??? Anybody can write anything on the internet. Even me.
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 03:29 AM   #22
AlyKat
Collab Queen

AlyKat huffs white out AlyKat huffs white out AlyKat huffs white out AlyKat huffs white out AlyKat huffs white out AlyKat huffs white out AlyKat huffs white out AlyKat huffs white out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
Sigh.

Talk about fake news!

The Dr. will make that kind of statement and they will write a story about but wont give a name??? Anybody can write anything on the internet. Even me.

Don't get your knickers in a knot my little unicorn, that's why I put in the disclaimer
Old 02-01-2018, 03:30 AM   #23
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

Quote:
Sigh.

Talk about fake news!

I call bullshit.

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.
Silimtao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 04:11 AM   #24
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child

https://www.snopes.com/did-cdc-flu-s...sing-outbreak/
Old 02-01-2018, 04:15 AM   #25
AlyKat
Collab Queen

AlyKat huffs white out AlyKat huffs white out AlyKat huffs white out AlyKat huffs white out AlyKat huffs white out AlyKat huffs white out AlyKat huffs white out AlyKat huffs white out

Quote:
You just had to ruin it, didn't you ! Do you doubt the word of our orange Commander In Cheif-burger ? He's never had a flu shot or the flu
Old 02-01-2018, 04:21 AM   #26
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyKat View Post
You just had to ruin it, didn't you ! Do you doubt the word of our orange Commander In Cheif-burger ? He's never had a flu shot or the flu
Probably many people can say that!
Old 02-01-2018, 11:29 AM   #27
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

Quote:
Probably many people can say that!
I call bullshit.

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.
Silimtao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 03:21 PM   #28
AlyKat
Collab Queen

I think I heard Cobalt tap the table & I will raise your bullshit by 5 cow patties
Old 02-01-2018, 08:05 PM   #29
Lefty Louie
Banned

Lefty Louie Just getting started

A woman around the corner from us got the flu shot a few years back and had a stroke (per her). I don't get flu shots nor will I allow my family members to get them. Not sure if this woman's stroke was directly related to the shot or not but assuming she has no reason to make it up, it only solidifies my opinion to not get the shot.
Lefty Louie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 08:38 PM   #30
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty Louie View Post
A woman around the corner from us got the flu shot a few years back and had a stroke (per her). I don't get flu shots nor will I allow my family members to get them. Not sure if this woman's stroke was directly related to the shot or not but assuming she has no reason to make it up, it only solidifies my opinion to not get the shot.
A million things can cause a stroke. Even perfectly healthy people get strokes.