Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > The Gear > DIY

Old 01-17-2018, 12:40 AM   #21
littlebadboy

littlebadboy The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking littlebadboy The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking littlebadboy The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Fill View Post
I'd bet a buck that you've got it wired wrong.
Eh gosh! Now I have to go through my jungle of wires and check again... I think I followed the diagram to the best I could...
littlebadboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 12:54 AM   #22
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

Quote:
It has an "inside" meaning?? Do tell.
Ha, I know the story. When Coblat joined the forum, he screwed up, and had to have it changed. I've pretty called him that ever since.

He's a nice guy, that's why it's shame he's stuck with noiseless pups.

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.
Silimtao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 01:01 AM   #23
St.Fill
To love 'er is tequila...

St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal St.Fill is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silimtao View Post
Ha, I know the story. When Coblat joined the forum, he screwed up, and had to have it changed. I've pretty called him that ever since.

He's a nice guy, that's why it's shame he's stuck with noiseless pups.
Haha, I literally laughed out loud when I read that!!
Old 01-17-2018, 02:12 AM   #24
littlebadboy

littlebadboy The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking littlebadboy The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking littlebadboy The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Slim, been wanting to ask... Is there also an "inside meaning" why you call me "LLB"?
Old 01-17-2018, 02:13 AM   #25
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child

Quote:
No, I thought it was just Slim rearranging the L and A in your forum name. 'Cobalt' is a cool name, and Coblat has a funny sound, so it seems to be a "term of endearment" for a forum friend... like the way most call him Slim.

It has an "inside" meaning?? Do tell.
Yep. I mistyped my user name and had to ask to change it. Lol
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 02:49 AM   #26
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebadboy View Post
Slim, been wanting to ask... Is there also an "inside meaning" why you call me "LLB"?
Easier that typing out Little Bad Boy.

People started calling me Slim here, because it almost invariably came out "Silmatatoe" or something.

Old 01-17-2018, 02:59 AM   #27
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child

What I am going to do first is buy pickguard material and try to duplicate the pickguard that sits to the right and also use that same material to fit over the two pups and cover the hole at the same time. That's the plan. Then I will buy the electronics needed.
Old 01-17-2018, 03:04 AM   #28
littlebadboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silimtao View Post
Easier that typing out Little Bad Boy.

People started calling me Slim here, because it almost invariably came out "Silmatatoe" or something.
But... it's LBB.

It has also been my aka in biker forums when I was one.
Old 01-17-2018, 03:20 AM   #29
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Quote:
But... it's LBB.

Little Bun Boy???

Had to do it!

Cookie?
Old 01-17-2018, 03:21 AM   #30
Silimtao
Baaand

Quote:
But... it's LBB.

hahhaaaaa...Im dyslexic....