Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Old 04-23-2013, 12:33 AM   #21
Donnie B.
Banned

Donnie B. The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Donnie B. The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Donnie B. The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Donnie B. The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentaku_sama View Post
Mine is my dog, Rebound. Kentaku is my online alias which I use when I label transcriptions.
If you're curious, it's a made up japanese word which I meant to mean Dog house.
Ken = Dog, Taku = Household Jitaku is My house so kentaku is dog house. I guess.

Been waiting to find out about yours!
Donnie B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:52 AM   #22
headless

headless The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking headless The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking headless The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking headless The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking headless The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Headless, cos one of my fave films is Sleepy Hollow...and the piccy is me at our first big open air gig, and I think it looks cool, simple as that!!!!
headless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:11 AM   #23
Spock96
Phys. Disabled Guitarist.

Spock96 Just getting started

Old friends gave me the nickname Spock back in high school. My one friend hasn't used my real name in probably close to 3 years. The "96" was added when I started playing an online game way back when, the name Spock was taken and Spock96 was on the available alternatives section, and it's stuck ever since. If there is a Spock96 on a forum somewhere there is a high chance that it is me, since I haven't seen anyone else use it.

The avatar is a picture of Spock that I liked so I used it, I think I use it as my avatar for all but one forum.
Old 04-23-2013, 02:44 AM   #24
Highroller

Highroller The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Highroller The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Highroller The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

What can I say? I like Gretsch stuff. Avatar is one of my guitars, one of my drumsets. I use the same avatar on at least two other forums, but different user names. Maybe I should change it to a Les Paul just to mess with people.
Highroller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:55 AM   #25
BajaEdition
Just Me

BajaEdition Just getting started

My name is my jeep. I explore Baja Mexico a lot so I call my Jeep the Baja Edition.
My avatar, hey a cat doing kung fu is just too cool
Old 04-23-2013, 02:58 AM   #26
Greg
Humanoid Smut

Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMusic View Post
My name is pretty explanatory. SG are my initials.

On the surface, my icon is just a treble clef... but it's actually how I sign my name. I use the treble clef as both the S and the G, with 'ummer' being above 'race.' It's kind of hard to explain, I guess you'd have to see it.
First of all very clever, second, beautiful name.

Walnut Telecaster build!
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:01 AM   #27
Greg
Humanoid Smut

Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow

My name is obvious. It's "Greg" because my real name is "Greg-the-all-seeing-all-knowing-all-powerful-being-whom-graces-the-earth-with-his-mere-existence" The username slot just isn't big enough.

The avatar was my first project guitar. I rewired an old LP copy from the 80's and cleaned it up. Still one of my favorite guitars. I bought that pickguard separate to get signed my my favorite band at the time. I don't really have a favorite anymore but for nostalgia's sake Trivium is still my favorite.

That guard is now on my wall.

Walnut Telecaster build!
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:15 AM   #28
BigDawgsByte
Apple Fanboi

BigDawgsByte Confuses Ass and Elbow BigDawgsByte Confuses Ass and Elbow BigDawgsByte Confuses Ass and Elbow BigDawgsByte Confuses Ass and Elbow BigDawgsByte Confuses Ass and Elbow BigDawgsByte Confuses Ass and Elbow

Big = I and my Dogs are large
Dawgs = Whatcha call dogs in texas
Byte = I am a total computer geek.

My Avatar is Zipper (Gotta love a 200 pound dog that runs over 40 mph) at 6 months old on an easy chair. He only weighed about 120 pounds then. He weighed 18 pounds when I brought him home at 6 weeks.
iConnectAudio4+
BigDawgsByte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:19 AM   #29
80's Rock
Wannabe Guitarist

80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawgsByte View Post
Big = I and my Dogs are large
Dawgs = Whatcha call dogs in texas
Byte = I am a total computer geek.

My Avatar is Zipper (Gotta love a 200 pound dog that runs over 40 mph) at 6 months old on an easy chair. He only weighed about 120 pounds then. He weighed 18 pounds when I brought him home at 6 weeks.
Is he mixed with Greyhound? 40 MPH is serious speed.
Old 04-23-2013, 03:41 AM   #30
Deckham
Hidden Dragon

Deckham huffs white out Deckham huffs white out Deckham huffs white out Deckham huffs white out Deckham huffs white out Deckham huffs white out Deckham huffs white out Deckham huffs white out

A number of years ago, I was starting to play Dungeon Siege online - and had to create a visual character. When I was done with the features and whatnot, I had to come up with a name. The character looked a lot like David Beckham for some reason, and so was born 'Deckham'.

That, or I like hitting people

My Writing

My Poetry
Deckham is offline   Reply With Quote