Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Old 04-22-2013, 11:22 PM   #11
80's Rock
Wannabe Guitarist

80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMusic View Post
My name is pretty explanatory. SG are my initials.

On the surface, my icon is just a treble clef... but it's actually how I sign my name. I use the treble clef as both the S and the G, with 'ummer' being above 'race.' It's kind of hard to explain, I guess you'd have to see it.
Cool, so you can be called "An Ummer Race on G"
Old 04-22-2013, 11:24 PM   #12
Sixstringplayer

Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn Sixstringplayer is like a door knob: everybody gets a turn

Mine is Gwen.
Sixstringplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:28 PM   #13
Balbrecht

Balbrecht Just getting started

My avatar is a picture a friend of mine took of me, while I was playing some lady's Gibson in a small room in a church. The sun was beaming through these huge yellow stained glass windows, and it looked really cool.

My first name starts with a B, and my last name is indeed Albrecht. I also have to use "Balbrecht" for all of my school associated business, so I just made it easy to remember for myself.
Balbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:29 PM   #14
treborillusion
Banned

treborillusion Might want to think before posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMusic View Post
My name is pretty explanatory. SG are my initials.
So, I must ask, then, what IS your opion on the Gibson SG?
I just thought your username was because of that.

treborillusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:35 PM   #15
ledbelly

ledbelly The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking ledbelly The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking ledbelly The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking ledbelly The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking ledbelly The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking ledbelly The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

my name ,i think, is self explanatory.the avatar i thought was amusing and really says something about me
ledbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:49 PM   #16
S. Rock

S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking S. Rock The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

my user name was a nickname that my troops gave me when I was their Sergeant in the Army in the early '70s('71-'74). my avatar is a picture of the comic book character Sgt. Rock.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:56 PM   #17
Abo
A thongs stuck n my teeth

Abo For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON Abo For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON Abo For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON Abo For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON Abo For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON Abo For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON Abo For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON Abo For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON Abo For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON Abo For A Good Time, Call 800-STRAPMEON

My nickname in the band is Abo - i used to have a wireless system and run around clubs / got dragged round the dance floor on my back by the roadies. When i went off stage the singer said i was away walkabout as in aboriginal thing hence Abo for short.

My avatar is Stewie from Family Guy - he cracks me up
Abo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:00 AM   #18
genesaika

genesaika The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking genesaika The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking genesaika The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking genesaika The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking genesaika The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking genesaika The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Gene Saika is a fictional character I made up when I was role playing in yahoo chat rooms, Oh something like 10 years ago? I could be wrong. He has become almost a second personality for me. He is Also a major character in a video game "series" I plan on making.

The name came from two sources. Gene, or Jin As it should technically be spelled, is the name of a character from the anime samurai champloo, which I misspelled since I didn't know how Japanese worked. Saika comes from a character in a game (possibly a historical Japanese figure?), who's name is magoichi(sp?) saika. The game was samurai warriors I believe.

My avatar is a fairly realistic depiction of what Gene looks like. My friend found it so I can't take claim for that Lol.
Bc rich style bass
genesaika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:06 AM   #19
flake_E_lee
Blues orientated rocker

flake_E_lee Just getting started

mine is because...well...i couldnt call myself jake e lee so i just took something that sounded like jake
the avatar....because he is my favourite all time player and severley underrated IMO.
He made metal stand on its end during the mid 80s!
Bear in mind...ozzy didnt have crap players in his band.only the best would work with ozzy,in jake,he got that until sharon decided to chuck him out which was so unfair on the guy
flake_E_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:29 AM   #20
kentaku_sama
The Piano Dog

kentaku_sama The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking kentaku_sama The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Mine is my dog, Rebound. Kentaku is my online alias which I use when I label transcriptions.
If you're curious, it's a made up japanese word which I meant to mean Dog house.
Ken = Dog, Taku = Household Jitaku is My house so kentaku is dog house. I guess.