Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Old 04-22-2013, 11:02 PM   #1
80's Rock
Wannabe Guitarist

80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow
Default Explain your Name and Avatar

I see many self explainable names and avatars here, but some just make no sense but to the owner. Others simply change their avatar at least once a week, that's fuckin' confusing. Explain yours weather it is self explainable or not.

I usually use EVH as an avatar, obvious reasons, his my favorite guitarist. But sometimes when I'm sick I may use a big SHIT, portraying how I feel at that very moment. My name, also self explanatory, as a teen during the 80's era, I'm a huge fan of hair bands and the 80's music scene itself. Pretty lame.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:05 PM   #2
phingerboard
Dung Foo Master

phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions

My avatar should be self-explanatory, being that I am an international pooch of mystery.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:06 PM   #3
80's Rock
Wannabe Guitarist

80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow 80's Rock Confuses Ass and Elbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by phingerboard View Post
My avatar should be self-explanatory, being that I am an international pooch of mystery.
Who are u supposed to be, Scooby Doo?
Old 04-22-2013, 11:08 PM   #4
phingerboard
Dung Foo Master

phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions phingerboard has cryptic excretions

You can call me "puppy choolo".
Old 04-22-2013, 11:10 PM   #5
Parralax view

Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia Parralax view can't see their genitalia

My avatar is actually a photo taken by a friend while I was playing at her house in the back yard. Parralax View relates to my love of astronomy, and the fact that of two opinions, they usually meet somewhere in the middle even if they are opposed.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:14 PM   #6
emanmcdow
Insane in the membrane...

emanmcdow Just getting started

My avatar is toejam from "Toejam and Earl"(obscure video game) My name is Emmett, but people call me Mac. McDow is just my last name haha. So eman+mcdow =emanmcdow
Old 04-22-2013, 11:14 PM   #7
Donnie B.
Banned

Donnie B. The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Donnie B. The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Donnie B. The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Donnie B. The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

The president of my company has a nickname for just about all of the long time employees. Mine is Donnie B.

My avatar is a picture of me taken on stage around 1980. Was taken at Mr. Cs Rock Palace in Lowell, MA.
Donnie B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:16 PM   #8
treborillusion
Banned

treborillusion Might want to think before posting

Factual, this private party I played in London and my user name is a working name.
Trebor Illusion
treborillusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:20 PM   #9
SGMusic
Pokémon Master

SGMusic feels up puppies SGMusic feels up puppies SGMusic feels up puppies SGMusic feels up puppies SGMusic feels up puppies SGMusic feels up puppies SGMusic feels up puppies SGMusic feels up puppies

My name is pretty explanatory. SG are my initials.

On the surface, my icon is just a treble clef... but it's actually how I sign my name. I use the treble clef as both the S and the G, with 'ummer' being above 'race.' It's kind of hard to explain, I guess you'd have to see it.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:22 PM   #10
Austin R
Hip to be square

Austin R is a virtuoso at playing skinflute Austin R is a virtuoso at playing skinflute Austin R is a virtuoso at playing skinflute Austin R is a virtuoso at playing skinflute Austin R is a virtuoso at playing skinflute Austin R is a virtuoso at playing skinflute Austin R is a virtuoso at playing skinflute Austin R is a virtuoso at playing skinflute Austin R is a virtuoso at playing skinflute

Austin is my name, and I found the batman photo to be quite amusing.
Carvin DC127, PRS McCarty Soapbar, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Fender Mexican Stratocaster, Epiphone Les Paul Trad. Pro,
Austin R is offline   Reply With Quote