Old 09-09-2012, 02:45 AM   #11
Spock96
Phys. Disabled Guitarist.

Spock96 Just getting started

Quick question, think it was already answered in the OP, but:
They just pay shipping costs correct?
Old 09-09-2012, 02:48 AM   #12
genesaika

genesaika The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking genesaika The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking genesaika The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking genesaika The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking genesaika The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking genesaika The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock96 View Post
You work all that out with the person you are dealing with. Might be just free or it could be just shipping that's up to y'all.
Bc rich style bass
genesaika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 02:51 AM   #13
Greg
Humanoid Smut

Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow Greg Confuses Ass and Elbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock96 View Post
When I will probably do is, if I can safely put it in an envelope and ship it (wire, capacitors (with some tape), screws) or something small like that then I'll just send it through my mailbox, but if it's bigger and needs to be shipped and costs more than a buck or two then I'd probably ask them to pay shipping somehow. Unless they are sending me something of equal value... this will certainly be a case by case thing. But we need to keep in mind that this is to spread the fun and help out.

Walnut Telecaster build!
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 02:56 AM   #14
Island Eddie
pure of heart, dim of wit

Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg View Post
When I will probably do is, if I can safely put it in an envelope and ship it (wire, capacitors (with some tape), screws) or something small like that then I'll just send it through my mailbox, but if it's bigger and needs to be shipped and costs more than a buck or two then I'd probably ask them to pay shipping somehow. Unless they are sending me something of equal value... this will certainly be a case by case thing. But we need to keep in mind that this is to spread the fun and help out.
ditto.

" You have you experience to believe in the pleasures of a heated toilet seat."

-Bun E. Carlos
Island Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 02:59 AM   #15
Spock96
Phys. Disabled Guitarist.

Spock96 Just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg View Post
Alrighty, Thanks.
Old 09-10-2012, 09:03 PM   #16
Keith
Keeping the pocket

Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing

Anyone in need of a set of Rickenbacker High Gain pups complete (Minus one pot)?

These came out of a pull from a 330 to make way for Toasters.

I have no use for them, personally.

I can send via Canpar or snail mail, but recipient pays shipping.
Old 09-10-2012, 09:10 PM   #17
Island Eddie

Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia Island Eddie can't see their genitalia

Those might be cool in my Tele (HH) would they fit into regular Humbucker routs?

Or maybe one in my Tele at the bridge and on in my LP junior....

-Bun E. Carlos
Old 09-10-2012, 09:26 PM   #18
RedneckRage
Partscaster Guru

RedneckRage has disabled reputation

I wish I could contribute right away, I have homes for most of my extra parts for future builds.. Once I get those out of the way, I'm sure I'll have some items to throw in the GF parts pile, LOL. That'd be a good name for this thread.. The GF Parts Pile. xD
RedneckRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:27 PM   #19
Keith
Keeping the pocket

Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing

Nope, Unless you want to fill in the router bore, they will sit too high. They won't fit Tele's either, unless you want to modify. These are meant for a 330 style guitar.
Old 09-10-2012, 09:31 PM   #20
Island Eddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Nope, Unless you want to fill in the router bore, they will sit too high. They won't fit Tele's either, unless you want to modify. These are meant for a 330 style guitar.
Gotcha. The Tele is routed for regular Gibby style chrome covered P'ups but the LP jr. has open 'bucker with the plastic ring.

Are those similar to p-90s?

-Bun E. Carlos