Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > In The Studio > Collaborations

Old 10-08-2017, 04:45 PM   #1
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public
Default Is This Possible?

I have a friend in Puerto Rico and he plays bass. Not a pro but he enjoys making up funky stuff. I would like to cheer him up a bit. If he sent me a file of some bass playing that he made up would any of you like to add some guitar to it and see what can be done with it? He would have to record it on his phone and send it as an mp3 but I would like to see if you all could turn a bass track into something like more of a full song? Abo, Mouse, Squid? Anyone who would like to try. Add anything to it we could. What do you think?
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 04:49 PM   #2
AlyKat
Collab Queen

AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation AlyKat Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
I have a friend in Puerto Rico and he plays bass. Not a pro but he enjoys making up funky stuff. I would like to cheer him up a bit. If he sent me a file of some bass playing that he made up would any of you like to add some guitar to it and see what can be done with it? He would have to record it on his phone and send it as an mp3 but I would like to see if you all could turn a bass track into something like more of a full song? Abo, Mouse, Squid? Anyone who would like to try. Add anything to it we could. What do you think?

I would like to help but I think I would need some kind of a chord progression to go by. I could make up some lyrics & sing if it was something in my wheel house.

Where have you been? Turn off that yucky football & let's do a collab!
Old 10-08-2017, 05:24 PM   #3
Hi Hat

Hi Hat The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Hi Hat The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

I'll see if I can fit something to his bass line.

It would help if he plays to a click track so the tempo remains steady.
Hi Hat is offline   Reply With Quote