Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > The Gear > Guitars

Old 10-14-2016, 11:05 PM   #71
Keith
Keeping the pocket

Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing Keith has a craving for an ass-waxing

Pm me the links, and I'll post them for you.
Keith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 08:19 PM   #72
LonePlayer16

LonePlayer16 Just getting started

I'm also looking to identify a guitar. I watch a YouTuber on his guitar lessons and he has a guitar that catches my eye when he uses it. I know it's a Washburn but I've never been able to find which model it is. The only one that is similar to it is an acoustic/electric bass. Any help in regards to finding out which model it is would help greatly! Thank You!
LonePlayer16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 04:13 AM   #73
R3-AUA

R3-AUA Just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonePlayer16 View Post
I'm also looking to identify a guitar. I watch a YouTuber on his guitar lessons and he has a guitar that catches my eye when he uses it. I know it's a Washburn but I've never been able to find which model it is. The only one that is similar to it is an acoustic/electric bass. Any help in regards to finding out which model it is would help greatly! Thank You!
it's a Washburn EA36 from the Festival series.
R3-AUA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 03:47 AM   #74
wawa1211

wawa1211 Just getting started

Hi guys,
I'm wondering if maybe you could help me with what kind of bc rich warlock is mine
I bought it in around 1996, i've changed the pickup to seymour duncan
Cause i've looked around internet and i couldn't find much information about my guitar
Also,can you give me roughly about the price for this guitar?
Thank you very much
wawa1211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 12:30 PM   #75
Mikej2

Mikej2 Just getting started

Went to a grade school grandkid Christmas concert last night and they had a math teacher sit in with his guitar. Sounded good and now I want to figure out what brand and model the guitar is. He also had a small 5w vintage looking amp with a tweed type fabric on it. Sorry for the picture quality, cell phone shots of the dSLR rear screen (it works for quick and easy uploads). Thanks for any help.

Mikej2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 09:49 PM   #76
Mikej2

Mikej2 Just getting started

I think I've tracked this down to something similar to an Alvarez AD65e, similar to their current Jazz&Blues series or the Artist series. Gives me something to think about and watch for.
Mikej2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 11:28 PM   #77
Hurricane Ramon

Hurricane Ramon Just getting started
Cool Antares Resonator Guitar Question

Just posted this on the " Guitar " forum :

I have one , it plays well , looks really good too . This is a pic off the net , it is the same model guitar I have .

Mine is in much better condition . It's really a well made instrument , very bright . clear and loud as one would expect from a resonator .
Good finger style action as well as slide set up . It was a gift believe it or not .

It is an all mahogany body , sides , top & neck , with a rosewood fretboard with

" Antares "

in gold printed on it's headstock .

I have no idea where it was made e . , it's a keeper though .

Anyone know anything about this guitar or own one ?

EZ

HR
It started for me with Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in 54 on a Blues Harp and progressed , then life .....some death ....Evolving as I went like a small rock in a stream rounding out as I went with the flow as I go through the white waters and waterfalls of life . Life has always been interesting to me
Hurricane Ramon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 08:22 AM   #78
PKVeazey
Old Timer

PKVeazey Just getting started

What the deal with not being able to post a guitar picture? When you try, it pops up asking for web link. Its not on a web link, its on my hard drive. That sucks.
PKVeazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 09:21 AM   #79
GeneticPanda

GeneticPanda Just getting started

Does anyone happen to know the value of a Mayorca Model Maria 34" acoustic guitar? The label is all in spanish. I inherited it but I'm not really interested in it so I'm looking into selling it.
GeneticPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 08:04 PM   #80
HXH

HXH Just getting started

So I got this guitar at a charity shop for 25, all I have found is a site claiming they are made in Japan.
Any knowledge about what it is would be apreciated.
HXH is offline   Reply With Quote