Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Introduce Yourself

Old 04-24-2009, 08:19 PM   #21
Mr. G.
Grizzled Veteran

Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them Mr. G. has an STD named after them

you have to upload it to some place like photobucket or imageshack and then link to it from there.
Effects: Boss GT-100
Band: Whisky Business
Mr. G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:19 PM   #22
Dusty
Banned

Dusty can suck a golf ball through a garden hose Dusty can suck a golf ball through a garden hose Dusty can suck a golf ball through a garden hose Dusty can suck a golf ball through a garden hose Dusty can suck a golf ball through a garden hose Dusty can suck a golf ball through a garden hose Dusty can suck a golf ball through a garden hose Dusty can suck a golf ball through a garden hose Dusty can suck a golf ball through a garden hose Dusty can suck a golf ball through a garden hose Dusty can suck a golf ball through a garden hose

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDJ View Post
Uh, that's just the path to where the photo is on your computer....No way we can access it....
You think? LOL
Dusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 01:09 AM   #23
Guitarist
The neighborhood's punk.

Guitarist The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Guitarist The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Guitarist The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Guitarist The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Guitarist The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDJ View Post
Uh, that's just the path to where the photo is on your computer....No way we can access it....

hmmm... ill try another than
Old 04-25-2009, 01:14 AM   #24
Guitarist
The neighborhood's punk.

Guitarist The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Guitarist The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Guitarist The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Guitarist The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Guitarist The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Try this:

MySpace | A Place for Friends
Old 04-25-2009, 11:40 AM   #25
Missinova
Official PRSplaya Groupie

Missinova feels up puppies Missinova feels up puppies Missinova feels up puppies Missinova feels up puppies Missinova feels up puppies Missinova feels up puppies Missinova feels up puppies Missinova feels up puppies

Nope no good.... You have to be a member of Myspace to view the page... and because of your age... it is marked private... can't see anything...

You need to create an account on a photo sharing forum.. like photobucket, flickr, or many others out there.. and then link that way... Most basic accounts are free anyways....

Soli Deo Gloria
Missinova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 12:38 PM   #26
godaEntaigo

godaEntaigo Just getting started
Default Hi there! Introdusing myself ^^

hiya everyone!
was looking for something and i came across you guys. nice comunity u got here, I wanna be a part of it ^^
godaEntaigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 12:46 PM   #27
Missinova
Official PRSplaya Groupie

Missinova feels up puppies Missinova feels up puppies Missinova feels up puppies Missinova feels up puppies Missinova feels up puppies Missinova feels up puppies Missinova feels up puppies Missinova feels up puppies

Quote:
Originally Posted by godaEntaigo View Post
hiya everyone!
was looking for something and i came across you guys. nice comunity u got here, I wanna be a part of it ^^
Welcome to the forum... you may want to start your own thread introducing yourself... your post may get lost in this thread.

Soli Deo Gloria
Missinova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 04:57 AM   #28
spacedog
mere mortal

spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls spacedog squeezes farts out of dead seagulls

Hahahahaha great pic.
Old 05-10-2009, 10:57 AM   #29
Shuin_Zwei
Guitar on Training :D

Shuin_Zwei Just getting started

I want to post my pic here but I think later because I don't have a pic with my guitar holding it... so maybe later...

p.s. it would be great if we had friendster account so we still connected and a logo of this forum in our friendster account would do too ^^v
Shuin_Zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 05:45 AM   #30
Guitarist
The neighborhood's punk.

My Photos Photo Gallery - Photo 2 of 2 by The Guitarist Kid - MySpace Photos

It shouldn't be on private. If it is, i dont know