Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > The Gear > Amplifiers

Old 02-07-2018, 02:08 AM   #11
Desmond
Weekend Warrior

Desmond The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Desmond The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking Desmond The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelmarticus View Post
Thanks, for the feedback. I have been looking at the kempler, but for what I want itís just too much. I have had a chance to spend more time with the HeadRush, and it has exactly what I need, as far as connections to my existing setup, and how I want to incorporate what I use. Iím also very happy with the modeling and IR capability. Iíll post more after I e had a chance to play with it. Ill get it in a couple weeks.🙂
Ah you got the Headrush pedal board? Let me know how it is, I have a buddy very seriously considering grabbing one. The interface looks awesome.

Live to love others and better their lives, or die knowing you wasted your own.
Desmond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 04:28 PM   #12
Nelmarticus

Nelmarticus Just getting started

I picked up the HeadRush yesterday. Ive gotten to spend about 3-4 hours with it so far, last night my buddy came over after work and we jammed through some of the presets together...
I will say that most are not for me... I found about 20-25, of the 270 someodd presets that I can build up from, nothing was exactly what I was looking for. However, after just a few brief minutes of tinkering with a new set up and I already have a few rigs that are super close to what I’m looking for, all built from scratch, and with some more time and tweaking, I have every confidence I get them to sound exactly the way I want...
the switching of effects and “rigs” is smooth, but not quite gapless. But I believe this is due to the fact that I literally opened it up and plugged it in, I have not download the latest firmware, or the included Celestion Impulse responses.

So far, I am extremely impressed with the ease of use, the feel, the signal quality (I have had any noise issues incorporating this into my existing set, so far...).

I am looking forward to digging in deeper to this board. And I will try to get some audio samples posted to share! Thanks everyone. If you want to know anything about it, I’ll try my best to help.

Last edited by Nelmarticus; 02-17-2018 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Grammar
Nelmarticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 12:00 PM   #13
Se7enHeaven

Se7enHeaven Just getting started

Price wise, I hear nothing but good things about the Katana... presuming you want to go the amp with effects route.
Se7enHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote