Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > General > Open Discussion

Old 02-13-2018, 06:16 AM   #21
old geezer

old geezer Just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silimtao View Post
I have communicated with an ET, and it had something very serious to share with us.
oh my god you off again. So boring if you don't like thread don't come on it lol
old geezer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 12:33 PM   #22
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by old geezer View Post
oh my god you off again. So boring if you don't like thread don't come on it lol
Oh, so you find it ridiculous that I would have communicated with an ET?

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. - Thoreau

Works of art make rules but rules do not make works of art. - Debussy.
Silimtao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 03:41 PM   #23
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child

Quote:
Oh, so you find it ridiculous that I would have communicated with an ET?
You fool.
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 03:51 PM   #24
Silimtao
Baaand

Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life Silimtao REALY needs to get a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
You fool.
I guess no one wants to know the secrets that were shared with me.

Old 02-13-2018, 05:02 PM   #25
Seattle

Seattle Just getting started Seattle Just getting started

Quote:
I guess no one wants to know the secrets that were shared with me.
I want to know but in private. Your PM messages are full, AGAIN, and you need to clear some out to make room for my messages. I can't send them at the moment until you do so.

Aliens have trouble cleaning out their inboxes, are you an alien?
Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 05:35 PM   #26
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child Cobalt has resourced their inner child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattle View Post
I want to know but in private. Your PM messages are full, AGAIN, and you need to clear some out to make room for my messages. I can't send them at the moment until you do so.

Probably why he does not show his head in his videos.
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 05:43 PM   #27
Seattle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
Probably why he does not show his head in his videos.
I tracked him down and I have seen his face. His outward visual appearance isn't alien-like but they start the conversion from the soul you know. I have had my doubts there for a long time.
Old 02-13-2018, 06:09 PM   #28
Silimtao
Baaand

Quote:

Why do you want to know in private? This needs to be shared with the world.

The ETs traveled thousands of light years to share this: tonewoods are a myth.

Quote:
I tracked him down and I have seen his face.
My alien friends will now have to kill you. Sorry.

Old 02-13-2018, 06:44 PM   #29
Seattle

Quote:
Why do you want to know in private? This needs to be shared with the world.

The ETs traveled thousands of light years to share this: tonewoods are a myth.
I knew it!

Quote:
My alien friends will now have to kill you. Sorry.
I understand. No hard feeling.
Old 02-13-2018, 09:55 PM   #30
old geezer

old geezer Just getting started

Don't know about others on this forum. But clearly I am being targeted for standing up to what can only be seen as troll like behaviour. Coming from these 3 jokers. Thought there was rules about trolling on a forum. We hashed this out last time. so no point in doing it again. Especially as all your combined arguments were clearly stretching to say the least. To explain the data.

But I can have a opinion about something. without worrying about being targeted from others who do not share this view. Trolling is the lowest of the low. And you guys are being seen to be just that. from everyone on this forum.

Surprised others on this forum can not see this bullying for what it is. One thing about bullies is. I wont let them. One way or another, Bullies need to be seen for what they are. Will certainly put plenty of energy into combating those that bully others for having a different view point.

You over step the mark when you think you can get away with treating people like that.

Hopefully the mods will sort this out. Free speech is allowed as long as it isn't constantly taking the micky out of those that have a different viewpoint.

Which clearly isn't happening here. I can troll too guys. Nothing better than trolling a TROLL.

But will resist for the time being. Maybe I can get some of my astro friends to join so I can target you 3 with my own troll like behaviour. Nothing like strength in numbers eh guys.

I think your behaviour is getting more plain to see when a topic is presented you don't like. You don't like it, don't comment then.

Especially when its plainly just micky taking intended to shut me down. And is clearly verging on bullying as is plain to see from the sudden resurrection of you 3 jokers, trolls. Doing just that. With obvious micky taking trolling tactics
old geezer is online now   Reply With Quote