Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > In The Studio > Recording & Software

Old 06-17-2017, 10:38 AM   #11
NRJay

NRJay Just getting started

This will teach you everything you need to know about metronomes. And believe me, there's a whole lot more to it than you can apprehend right now. You don't know what you don't know.

https://fretboardanatomy.com/course/...ome-boot-camp/

Oh, btw, the music theory course he runs is also the one that tought me absolutely the most about music.
NRJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 01:03 PM   #12
littlebadboy

littlebadboy The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking littlebadboy The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking littlebadboy The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

I find those spinner toys ridiculous. Well... it has an app too which is double ridiculous!

I have the "smartchord" app which is really helpful to me. It has a tuner, metronome, chord name, circle of fifths, and a lot more. I highly recommend it as I think it's an essential tool for musicians!
littlebadboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 06:21 PM   #13
BallisticSquid

BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation BallisticSquid Will lend you their face while your ass is on vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanRode View Post
I really like the Drum Beats+ app by Ninebuzz. I use it like a metronome for practice. Super easy to use, and it sounds pretty decent. I think BallisticSquid recommended it to me last year.
Could very well have been me. It's a fantastic app. I should make more use of it than I do.
BallisticSquid is offline   Reply With Quote