Guitar Forums

Go Back   Guitar Forums > The Gear > Technical Info

Old 05-05-2017, 03:21 AM   #11
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public

Rainforest = Rainsong.
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 06:38 PM   #12
MrHarryReems
Dead Man Walking

MrHarryReems The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking MrHarryReems The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking MrHarryReems The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking MrHarryReems The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking MrHarryReems The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking MrHarryReems The Oven's On But Nothing's Cooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
Rainforest = Rainsong.
I've been thinking about one of those.. They are made right across the channel on Maui! I've never played one, but they're supposed to sound great.
MrHarryReems is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 06:54 PM   #13
Cobalt
Collab Serf

Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public Cobalt likes to masturbate in public

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHarryReems View Post
I've been thinking about one of those.. They are made right across the channel on Maui! I've never played one, but they're supposed to sound great.
They do sound nice. Humidity is an issue for me also but nothing what you have to deal with. In my case, age is all that really prevents me from buying one. I would love one but don't really need it.

I think Fil here has one or two of them and really likes them. Im pretty sure it was Fil.
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote